The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Running an online business and internet marketing go hand in hand if you want to be successful; But how do you find time for internet marketing with all the other things that you need to do to run a successful online business? Here are some tips to help you understand how to find the time to run an online business.

Plan Your Hours Carefully

When you are planning out what you are going to do for your business, each day make sure you plan out time to do internet marketing. If you write down a list of things to do for the day, making sure that internet marketing is on that list will help you remember to do it. Getting organized and planning carefully will make sure that you get your internet marketing tasks completed as soon as possible. When you start your internet marketing journey, then you may be spending 8-12 hours per day online, and as you build up your online business, then you may very well just spend a few hours per day maintaining and running your online business in an efficient manner.

Write Down Your Priorities

When you are writing down what you want to accomplish for your business in a day, make sure to prioritize what you want to get done first and so on. Make sure that you keep internet marketing toward the top of your list so you are sure to get it done and out of the way so you do not have to worry about it, and remember to include any other tasks on your list that you need to get done such as search engine optimization, content writing, or whatever internet marketing tasks that you may have in mind, because there is no such thing as building a business in a day, and by the end of the month, your business is earning a six figure income, as this is very, very rare.

Outsource if Needed

If you feel that, you do not have time to do internet marketing for your business then do not feel bad about outsourcing the task. Or if you would like to focus on internet marketing yourself, then outsource other tasks. Just be sure to find someone who will actually do the work so you know the work will be completed.

When it comes to internet marketing, you definitely can find time to do it if you are serious about your online business being a success. You just need to get your priorities in order and you will find that it is simpler to take care internet marketing than you think once you are able to get your online business up and running.

Heatman

Credits
Remember the saying - " if you fail to plan, then you have already planned to fail ". This is just the case with taking part in online internet marketing. Planning and timing is everything thing because it's what would afford you chances of making adequate use of the opportunity available to you.

No one is a master in everything, so when there is a need to seek help and outsource some tasks, it's definitely good and there is nothing wrong with that. As long as it helps you achieve your business goals and objectives, it's certainly worth it.

KellyGeo

Credits
I'm familiar with using social media networks to carry out internet marketing. Facebook seems to be one of the greatest tool I'm aware that is being used by great companies to market and advertise their business. Facebook is a community where there are millions of people, so targeting these people through internet marketing on the social media is going to be very useful in generating possible clients for the marketer.

Credits
Remember the saying - " if you fail to plan, then you have already planned to fail ". This is just the case with taking part in online internet marketing. Planning and timing is everything thing because it's what would afford you chances of making adequate use of the opportunity available to you.

No one is a master in everything, so when there is a need to seek help and outsource some tasks, it's definitely good and there is nothing wrong with that. As long as it helps you achieve your business goals and objectives, it's certainly worth it.
Just getting into internet marketing has to be a touch then to do, and from the start, you are not making any money, and you may have to do to your day job, or even take on some freelance work on the site, and over the years I have followed sites going from making nothing to making 1000s or even a lot more, and these people spend a long time working on their sites as success did not come overnight, and for some, it has paid off, and for others, not so much, but that is the risk of getting into internet marketing, there are no guarantees that you will come out on top or even succeed.

I'm familiar with using social media networks to carry out internet marketing. Facebook seems to be one of the greatest tool I'm aware that is being used by great companies to market and advertise their business. Facebook is a community where there are millions of people, so targeting these people through internet marketing on the social media is going to be very useful in generating possible clients for the marketer.
not so much for the common Facebook user that does not use Facebook for business, and I am sure they get annoyed with all the ads they see on facebook, and facebook only started out as a simple social network, and was later they decided to monetize their site with ads, and today facebook is one of the most visited sites in the world, and a business can find facebook useful if they know how to setup ads, and target the right audience, as with any type of ad network, facebook can be very difficult if you have never run ads before, and you can lose money if you are not very skilled in setting up the right ads, and it all comes down to trial and error as you may have to setup 50-100 test ads, most will be losers, and some winners.

KellyGeo

Credits
Just getting into internet marketing has to be a touch then to do, and from the start, you are not making any money, and you may have to do to your day job, or even take on some freelance work on the site, and over the years I have followed sites going from making nothing to making 1000s or even a lot more, and these people spend a long time working on their sites as success did not come overnight, and for some, it has paid off, and for others, not so much, but that is the risk of getting into internet marketing, there are no guarantees that you will come out on top or even succeed.

not so much for the common Facebook user that does not use Facebook for business, and I am sure they get annoyed with all the ads they see on facebook, and facebook only started out as a simple social network, and was later they decided to monetize their site with ads, and today facebook is one of the most visited sites in the world, and a business can find facebook useful if they know how to setup ads, and target the right audience, as with any type of ad network, facebook can be very difficult if you have never run ads before, and you can lose money if you are not very skilled in setting up the right ads, and it all comes down to trial and error as you may have to setup 50-100 test ads, most will be losers, and some winners.
You are correct about saying that Facebook uses ads most times and it can get very annoying most times. I believe it's the resurgence of Facebook becoming so popular that the world is flocking towards it and thereby making it the most visited social networks in the world. It's the reason why most companies now try to run some of page on the social media to promote their business.

Credits
You are correct about saying that Facebook uses ads most times and it can get very annoying most times. I believe it's the resurgence of Facebook becoming so popular that the world is flocking towards it and thereby making it the most visited social networks in the world. It's the reason why most companies now try to run some of page on the social media to promote their business.
and It seems to stand to reason that Facebook and other social media platforms have had a negative effect on forums, as with any site, forums have always been tough to get off the ground after observing others trying, and not being able to do so, and it seems to be battel, and forums are losing, however, I think if you have a solid business plan on the table, then having a forum would still be relevant in today's market, but more difficult.

Kieranlewix

Credits
Running an online business and internet marketing go hand in hand if you want to be successful; But how do you find time for internet marketing with all the other things that you need to do to run a successful online business? Here are some tips to help you understand how to find the time to run an online business.

Plan Your Hours Carefully

When you are planning out what you are going to do for your business, each day make sure you plan out time to do internet marketing. If you write down a list of things to do for the day, making sure that internet marketing is on that list will help you remember to do it. Getting organized and planning carefully will make sure that you get your internet marketing tasks completed as soon as possible. When you start your internet marketing journey, then you may be spending 8-12 hours per day online, and as you build up your online business, then you may very well just spend a few hours per day maintaining and running your online business in an efficient manner.

Write Down Your Priorities

When you are writing down what you want to accomplish for your business in a day, make sure to prioritize what you want to get done first and so on. Make sure that you keep internet marketing toward the top of your list so you are sure to get it done and out of the way so you do not have to worry about it, and remember to include any other tasks on your list that you need to get done such as search engine optimization, content writing, or whatever internet marketing tasks that you may have in mind, because there is no such thing as building a business in a day, and by the end of the month, your business is earning a six figure income, as this is very, very rare.

Outsource if Needed

If you feel that, you do not have time to do internet marketing for your business then do not feel bad about outsourcing the task. Or if you would like to focus on internet marketing yourself, then outsource other tasks. Just be sure to find someone who will actually do the work so you know the work will be completed.

When it comes to internet marketing, you definitely can find time to do it if you are serious about your online business being a success. You just need to get your priorities in order and you will find that it is simpler to take care internet marketing than you think once you are able to get your online business up and running.
The thing about internet marketing is that it can be very tempting to do before you actually get your business up and running. Many people are so hungry to start earning that it seems like a good idea to direct traffic to their site before they are done setting up. It is not uncommon for this to blow up in their faces because customers don't have the patience to wait for them to organise themselves. Once you lose a customer he/she is gone for good.

Credits
The thing about internet marketing is that it can be very tempting to do before you actually get your business up and running. Many people are so hungry to start earning that it seems like a good idea to direct traffic to their site before they are done setting up. It is not uncommon for this to blow up in their faces because customers don't have the patience to wait for them to organise themselves. Once you lose a customer he/she is gone for good.
I agree, a lot of people want fast results, however, it does not really work that way without putting in hard work like every other person, and I suspect this is one of the reasons why many people fail with their online business, as they want to make money, and be rich now, not later, then within a few months they are working on some other interest or shiny object that will lead them to success as quickly as possible, then they fail again. Internet Marketing is a very competitive niche as it is; Even if you set up a site today that relates to internet marketing, then you may not rank for any meaningful keywords within the first 2-3 years, more or less, however, if you have a solid internet marketing product, then there are other ways to promote your products and services, and Ad marketing is one of those ways, and if you are looking for instant results, then this is the way to go.

johnywalker

Credits
I have a regular job. Post on a few forums and write on a site. I am planning to launch my own ecommerce site. However, I just don't have time. If I cannot give time to my website and market in social media, search engine and other marketing channels, I will never succeed. Therefore, I am dilly dallying my project. If you have a job it is difficult to find time for internet marketing.