The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Fish for Money App

Heatman

Credits
Have you ever heard of getting to earn money while having fun playing games? Well, if you haven't already experienced it, then you are in for a treat because with this game application called Fish for Money, you get to play a game of catching fishes. By avoiding small fishes to catch the bigger ones makes it faster for you to reach the 1,000,000 pounds of fish catch for $15. Payment can be sent through PayPal or Amazon gift card.

Use the link below to download the game in either Google Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AppsThatPay.FishForMoney

Kei

Credits
This is interesting. I've been looking for ways to play games and earn at the same time. Is this available worldwide? I tried to download it using playstore but I couldn't find the item however using apkure app, I was able to get it. Have you seen a payment proof?

Gabbar

Credits
Wow. I'm literally laughing at this lol. We'll be paid for catching big fishes and I will try to check and join soon. Have you seen anyone get paid from it? Would love to see few payment proofs.

chameli

Credits
Sounds interesting. By the way how long does it take to catch 1,000,000 pounds of fish. How difficult is it to catch fish? I have never tried playing games for money, however, I am interested in this because it is fun to play games and if you can make money that's like aroma in the gold.