The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Fiverr, A good freelancing site for freelancers.

Kehsiba

Credits
Fiverr is a good freelancing site for freelancers.
You can get projects from fiverr.

Firstly, you should open an account in fiverr and then you should create a gig. A gig is a section where you can list your pricing details and description.

Then after publishing your gig, you can apply for a buyer's request. An attractive and catchy sentence can win a request.

You can also send custom offers to them.

Then the buyer will pay for that gig and successful completion fiverr takes 20% from your income. That's all you can now redeem your funds after 14 days via PayPal or Payoneer.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
I participated and bought few services from Fiverr and it's a good place for all of us. We can earn as well and can get our projects done from the professionals at lesser prices.

kattech

Credits
Fiverr is a good site I admit. I once used their service to purchase a PayPal verification card and the seller served me seriously. I am now considering joining and becoming a service provider so I can make some money.

Kehsiba

Credits
Fiverr is a good site I admit. I once used their service to purchase a PayPal verification card and the seller served me seriously. I am now considering joining and becoming a service provider so I can make some money.
It's saturated nowadays. I am not getting a single order.

johnywalker

Credits
In order to earn from Fiverr, you need to be a good seller. You must have marketing skills to generate sales. Your product should also be in high demand to earn from selling. Fiverr is a place where you start selling from $5. The competition is so tough that you will find a graphic designer selling two logos for just $5.

chameli

Credits
Fiverr is of course good. However, whether you can money from Fiverr or not depends on what you are trying to sell and how you market your gig. There are people who are earning a lot of money on the site and there are also people who have not made any sales despite spending a long time on the site.

a_jerobon

Credits
Fiverr is a good freelancing site for freelancers.
You can get projects from fiverr.

Firstly, you should open an account in fiverr and then you should create a gig. A gig is a section where you can list your pricing details and description.

Then after publishing your gig, you can apply for a buyer's request. An attractive and catchy sentence can win a request.

You can also send custom offers to them.

Then the buyer will pay for that gig and successful completion fiverr takes 20% from your income. That's all you can now redeem your funds after 14 days via PayPal or Payoneer.

I created an account on fiverr but I did not understand how it works and so I never even created a gig. I will go back now and do as you have shown how it works here.

chameli

Credits
IN theory, Fiverr is a good place to earn. However, practically it is quite impossible to earn. I have been trying Fiverr since two years and I have not been able to sell any of my gigs. Fiverr is a competitive marketplace for freelancers.

overcast

Credits
I agree that a lot of people are making good money there. But having consistent sales is harder as each month they do some sort of assessment of the gigs. And then uprate or downrate people. And that affects the business. I would be thinking twice before getting into this.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
IN theory, Fiverr is a good place to earn. However, practically it is quite impossible to earn. I have been trying Fiverr since two years and I have not been able to sell any of my gigs. Fiverr is a competitive marketplace for freelancers.
I completely agree with you. The competition is high and is of a high level. The site is a struggle for the new comers. The old and experienced people on the site are only the ones who are able to get projects on the site. The site is practically difficult to work with. It has experts from all over the world who are ready sell their services. Surviving with the established and experienced workers is a constant struggle on the site.

kattech

Credits
I agree that a lot of people are making good money there. But having consistent sales is harder as each month they do some sort of assessment of the gigs. And then uprate or downrate people. And that affects the business. I would be thinking twice before getting into this.
True that, making money throughout by way of having your gigs paid for is not a sure deal on Fiverr. It is sometimes hard to have one sell all day and every day since there are lots of competition on Fiverr which means that unless you have what exactly buyers are looking out for, you may not sell.

chameli

Credits
I completely agree with you. The competition is high and is of a high level. The site is a struggle for the new comers. The old and experienced people on the site are only the ones who are able to get projects on the site. The site is practically difficult to work with. It has experts from all over the world who are ready sell their services. Surviving with the established and experienced workers is a constant struggle on the site.
If you started on Fiverr 5 years ago, you could have made money on the site. Now the site is very competitive. When the sellers with a lot of positive reviews are offering services for a small price, how could a newbie with no reviews find buyers? That's the reason why I never attempted Fiverr.

johnywalker

Credits
If you started on Fiverr 5 years ago, you could have made money on the site. Now the site is very competitive. When the sellers with a lot of positive reviews are offering services for a small price, how could a newbie with no reviews find buyers? That's the reason why I never attempted Fiverr.
I am not using Fiverr. I agree with the marketplace is very competitive to make momey. If you are a buyer, you can use it any time because you will find good services for a low price, for example, you can get two logos for just $5, however, if you are a seller, and even if you offer two logos for $5 you may not be able to sell because people will always buy from a seller who has a lot of positive reviews and you have just started.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I joined river 3 years back and the case was similar to the one at present. There was no scope for a newbie. Every one on the site appeared to be a established earner and hence it was hard to know from where and how to start.

Gabbar

Credits
I have a few friends on fiverr and they are doing pretty well. It's the best place to show case your talent and you can make good reputation and thereby good money by working on it.
It may not be easy at initial stages but with experience you can do better.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I have a few friends on fiverr and they are doing pretty well. It's the best place to show case your talent and you can make good reputation and thereby good money by working on it.
It may not be easy at initial stages but with experience you can do better.
I don't think so it is that easy. If you hold an experience working as a free lancer then only you can earn well from the site. Taking up projects is an art and only experience can help us to go ahead with it.

chameli

Credits
I joined river 3 years back and the case was similar to the one at present. There was no scope for a newbie. Every one on the site appeared to be a established earner and hence it was hard to know from where and how to start.
What I meant was if you joined Fiverr when it was not already populated with freelancers, your survival chance would have been better. The main problem on Fiverr is getting your first few sales. Once you manage to make a few sales and get positive reviews, more sales will follow.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
What I meant was if you joined Fiverr when it was not already populated with freelancers, your survival chance would have been better. The main problem on Fiverr is getting your first few sales. Once you manage to make a few sales and get positive reviews, more sales will follow.
Yes...the high level on competition on the site is the main reason for the failure of newcomers. For a newcomer like me, it is really hard to grab free lancing projects. Fiver is one such different place to start your career with.

chameli

Credits
Yes...the high level on competition on the site is the main reason for the failure of newcomers. For a newcomer like me, it is really hard to grab free lancing projects. Fiver is one such different place to start your career with.
I am not on Fiverr, I have account on upwork however, I cannot apply on jobs because my account was limited for applying on "too many jobs." (sadly, they did not explain this). I have account on SEO clerk however, I have never made money on this site. These days freelancer sites are not working for me.

Jaspreet

Credits
Fiverr should add more wallets to make it easier for buyers and sellers because presently they only have PayPal and debit card and credit card as payment options. I feel they should add skrill, Neteller, Payoneer, Payeer, Perfect Money as the option so that all can utilize it.