The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Following the trend

arunima25

Credits
Fashion is a personal style statement. New trends keep coming each day and they overflood the market. Do you follow what is trending in the market or do you like to go with what is comfortable for you??

Gabbar

Credits
I like to but not all the time. It's nice to follow the trend but I'm not comfortable wearing torn jeans and clothes like that. I prefer comfort more then style.

moh254

Credits
It depends with my budget and how earely I need the stuff. If its urgent and I don't have much cash, I'll then go for what am.comfortable in but if I have good cash I'll go for the fashion. Am.very much into fashion clothes and shoes.

Gabbar

Credits
It depends with my budget and how earely I need the stuff. If its urgent and I don't have much cash, I'll then go for what am.comfortable in but if I have good cash I'll go for the fashion. Am.very much into fashion clothes and shoes.

You nailed it. Most of the times the things which are in trend are more costly and intelligence is to go with what you are comfortable and no worth of wearing expensive clothes when your pockets are empty.

arunima25

Credits
I know of many people who are really smart shoppers. They have some fashion sense and they can do their own mix and match and get fashion at much affordable rate. I have one friend who can do wonders doing street shopping on common weekly markets and her attires and accessories speak a volume of her creativity and are much much cheaper. Quite affordable fashion and you can wear it in your daily life.
But not all of us have that flair and time to hunt and shop.

Meryemm

Credits
No, I don't really care about what's trending or what people think is cool. I just like to wear and buy whatever I feel suits me and whatever I feel that I can afford. It doesn't matter if people like it because I'm the one who's going to wear it and I should be the only one who's opinion matters.

Gabbar

Credits
No, I don't really care about what's trending or what people think is cool. I just like to wear and buy whatever I feel suits me and whatever I feel that I can afford. It doesn't matter if people like it because I'm the one who's going to wear it and I should be the only one who's opinion matters.
Same applies to me and I am not a sort of person who likes to show off or even wear the branded clothes, I like to wear what's comfortable for me and look good and sober.

arunima25

Credits
Very well said!! Fashion is your personal statement and you do not follow the trend to please others. One should be comfortable with what one wears.

Gabbar

Credits
Also, If we need to spend a lot to follow the trend, then I am better not following it and save that money for my other expenses.

ahmedo24

Credits
Sometimes what trends might not be morally OK by me so I try as much as buy what I can afford and looks very OK and simple on me though I ensure they are not obsolete

arunima25

Credits
@ahmedo24. You have very well pointed out that some trends do not with our moral mindset. Many of us are not comfortable with too much of skin show though it might be trending. Fashion is all about grace and elegance and if we are not comfortable with it, we can not carry it well.

Gabbar

Credits
Those who follow the trend blindly face a lot of issues in life due to society. We should try to maintain a way wherein we should look comfortable and not old-fashioned.

arunima25

Credits
If one is okay with carrying the trendy fashion without being too conscious of it, they can do it. But sometimes people are not able to carry it with grace and the fashion that they wear does not go along with their body language and attitude. Then it is a big disaster.

ahmedo24

Credits
Moral justification is very important in what ever we wear most people address you by the way you are dressed. What trend must pass the mark of what is morally fit in my opinion

Credits
I don't follow trends at all and I don't think is even wise to do that it better one go for what fits and what one can comfortably wear, no need wearing what's in vogue and looking out of place.

Gabbar

Credits
If we have loads of money than we can afford to follow the trend otherwise it would be a battle which we always end up at losing side. These days it's clothes and other wardrobe things which are most expensive and they affect our budget.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
When I was younger I tried to keep up with the fashion trends. It seemed so important then. But sometimes I could not afford the clothes that all my friends were wearing. My mother was the sole support for our family and she didn't make that much money. Seeing that I was discouraged and couldn't dress like some of my friends, my mother gave me a piece of advice and I will remember it for as long as I live. She said: “Child! Make your own style!” ;)

Gabbar

Credits
That's right. We cannot follow the trend blindly. It's too much expensive to keep up with the trend and I'm sure not worth as well.
Very good advice.

a_jerobon

Credits
Fashion is a personal style statement. New trends keep coming each day and they overflood the market. Do you follow what is trending in the market or do you like to go with what is comfortable for you??
I do follow the trend but not in everything. I love following new trends in clothes and others but not all material things that trend are affordable. Therefore, I only go for those I can afford and remain comfortable when I cannot.