The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ NEW ] Fortunebux.info Reviews Scam or Legit

Pradhan

Credits
This is the new launched Ptc site. We can earn from here by Paid to click.

Purchase Bonus:

How to earn:
# View Advertisement...
*No. of Fixed Ads 2@0.05 per click.
*No. of Fixed ads 4@0.01$ per click
#No. of Standard ads 4 @0.0500$ per click
#No. of Mini ads 4@0.0100$ per click
#No. of Tiny ads 1 @ 0.0010 per click

We can more earn of these as PTSU,Grid, Rev share , Special Bonus etc.

Minimum payout 4$ by Paypal, PAyeer, PerfectMoney, Skrill,Bitcoin etc.

Your experience with this site can be shared with us.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks for sharing in detail about fortunebux. I heard about this website earlier as well. $4 seems very high and they should lower that to $2 if possible as it will really take a lot of time to earn this amount.

Pradhan

Credits
Thanks for sharing in detail about fortunebux. I heard about this website earlier as well. $4 seems very high and they should lower that to $2 if possible as it will really take a lot of time to earn this amount.
You are a wise Guy. I have an account on this site. I have already earned some cents from here. But I have a problem here that is When I start with this site then I was won 200PTC credits but I was won 10$. They Only show 200 PTC credits not showing 10$ bonus. It is very annoying for me. I don't know what should I do?

Gabbar

Credits
You are a wise Guy. I have an account on this site. I have already earned some cents from here. But I have a problem here that is When I start with this site then I was won 200PTC credits but I was won 10$. They Only show 200 PTC credits not showing 10$ bonus. It is very annoying for me. I don't know what should I do?
You should contact support of fortunebux now or email them with complete details and issues you are facing. How you won the $10 and is this a purchase bonus or you can withdraw that as well?

Pradhan

Credits
You should contact support of fortunebux now or email them with complete details and issues you are facing. How you won the $10 and is this a purchase bonus or you can withdraw that as well?
After login into this site, you must click the spin wheel. If you do not click on the Spinner's wheel then it will come back again and again. This is a Lottery. I got 10$ in this lottery.

Gabbar

Credits
After login into this site, you must click the spin wheel. If you do not click on the Spinner's wheel then it will come back again and again. This is a Lottery. I got 10$ in this lottery.
Wow, that's amazing. So have you been able to withdraw that $10 or you can purchase membership or rent referrals with that amount?

Credits
This is good to know, can one withdraw the $10 instantly or there's also a payment minimum for it before withdrawal and were you able to withdraw yours.

Pradhan

Credits
This is good to know, can one withdraw the $10 instantly or there's also a payment minimum for it before withdrawal and were you able to withdraw yours.
There is no option to withdraw this 10$ from here. There is no mention of the 10$ that I won. I think This site is totally scam site. Thanks for your feedback.

Gabbar

Credits
That's so weird. You won the 10 dollars and there is no option to withdraw. I think this 10 dollars is like the purchase balance and you can rent referrals or upgrade membership with that. Try checking with support.