The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 99 more

[ LEGIT ] ForumCoin Review.

Meryemm

Credits
ForumCoin is another paid-to-post forum and it's one of the best paid-to-post forums out there. You can talk there about making money online and also about different and general topics.
It's very active and the members are friendly and very willing to share their experiences.
You will be credited for participating there. There earning system is a bit different. Here's how you can earn there:
You also earn ForumCoin by posting on our forums. Our current rates are as follows;

• General Chat - Off Topic: 1.0 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology : 1.0 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1.5 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1.5 ForumCoin per topic and per post
  • New Member Introductions: 1.5 ForumCoin per topic and 1 ForumCoin per post
  • Posts in other forum sections also reward ForumCoin, but in smaller amounts, generally 0.25 to 2 ForumCoin per post and per topic.
There are payment proofs posted on the forum. You can exchange 500 FC for $5.00 and they pay through PayPal. ForumCoin is LEGIT.

I am a member there and I love this forum deeply. I have had a good experience there and once I receive the first payment I will make sure to post it here.

Kei

Credits
I like forumcoin a lot. More so because it has stood the test of time. It hardly undergoes all these changes. The forum is run well by the admin and the rules are not too strict.

Still members don't get away with posting trash because other members can dislike there posts and this leads loss of reputation and eventually a ban.

Meryemm

Credits
I like forumcoin a lot. More so because it has stood the test of time. It hardly undergoes all these changes. The forum is run well by the admin and the rules are not too strict.

Still members don't get away with posting trash because other members can dislike there posts and this leads loss of reputation and eventually a ban.
Forumcoin is great when it comes to rules. It's not strict at all and the admin is so nice and responsive. The people there are great and it just feels cozy. It's really one of the best forums I've ever been a member of. It deserves all the praise it gets.

ahmedo24

Credits
For the records, it is my first paid forum to earn from, the earning process is stress free compare to what you will earn monthly from the site, I merits all the positive reviews here so far. I strongly recommend the forum to every patient earner to join

Meryemm

Credits
For the records, it is my first paid forum to earn from, the earning process is stress free compare to what you will earn monthly from the site, I merits all the positive reviews here so far. I strongly recommend the forum to every patient earner to join
Just like with any other forum, you have to be patient there to earn. But I agree, it's trustworthy and deserves all the time you spend there. But the earning is a bit slow there.
The fact that there is no limit for posting makes it even better, so you just really have to work hard and post a lot to reach your monthly earning goals there.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Just like with any other forum, you have to be patient there to earn. But I agree, it's trustworthy and deserves all the time you spend there. But the earning is a bit slow there.
The fact that there is no limit for posting makes it even better, so you just really have to work hard and post a lot to reach your monthly earning goals there.
First, you have to ask how FC earns its revenue. If they have a pretty good revenue model, then they may not have limits like you said, and right now DG does have limits because this comes out of his own pocket, however, if we had 100k members, that may not be possible, in order for this to really work, then DG would have to have a revenue model at some point like FC may have. Even though DG has a very good job, if too many signups, then it is possible that registration could be suspended until such a revenue model is put into place ie: a marketplace for buyers and sellers, however, right now, there is no real concern, so I would not worry, and that is why I am asking, what kind of revenue model does FC have that they could offer no limits?

Gabbar

Credits
I am a member of Forum coin from many months now and doing well. I can easily earn 15-17 FC per day with my posting and can earn around 2-3 FC ( If not more) by claiming from Forum Coin Faucet and it helps me earn total of more than 20 FC or Cents per day which is not a bad amount considering, I don't need to spend much time commenting. Furthermore, we can easily make a request for payment at minimum 500 FC which is equal to 5 dollars with PayPal.

ahmedo24

Credits
First, you have to ask how FC earns its revenue. If they have a pretty good revenue model, then they may not have limits like you said, and right now DG does have limits because this comes out of his own pocket, however, if we had 100k members, that may not be possible, in order for this to really work, then DG would have to have a revenue model at some point like FC may have. Even though DG has a very good job, if too many signups, then it is possible that registration could be suspended until such a revenue model is put into place ie: a marketplace for buyers and sellers, however, right now, there is no real concern, so I would not worry, and that is why I am asking, what kind of revenue model does FC have that they could offer no limits?
I totally agree with you, though I don't know the revenue model adopted by FC but been the fact it a old forum and has strong revenue model makes it hospitable, I am also optimistic that DG will get there soonest, cos the pay rate here is very OK, these will surely motivate more members to join and this could spin mores advertisers up.

Gabbar

Credits

Forum coin have good advertisements in their Kitty and together with that they accept Articles as well and I am sure Forum coin is selling those Articles at good price and earning good revenue from it whereas the members on Forum coin who write Articles can earn around a dollar or two from their Articles at max.

Meryemm

Credits
I am a member of Forum coin from many months now and doing well. I can easily earn 15-17 FC per day with my posting and can earn around 2-3 FC ( If not more) by claiming from Forum Coin Faucet and it helps me earn total of more than 20 FC or Cents per day which is not a bad amount considering, I don't need to spend much time commenting. Furthermore, we can easily make a request for payment at minimum 500 FC which is equal to 5 dollars with PayPal.
I have registered on ForumCoin Faucet but my account hasn't been activated and it's been 3 days or so. How long did it take for yours to be activated?

I totally agree with you, though I don't know the revenue model adopted by FC but been the fact it a old forum and has strong revenue model makes it hospitable, I am also optimistic that DG will get there soonest, cos the pay rate here is very OK, these will surely motivate more members to join and this could spin mores advertisers up.
They don't have a posting limit because after you post your first 10 posts for the day, you'll earn very little from the other posts. So it's not that big of a deal. Their advertisements help as well.

Forum coin have good advertisements in their Kitty and together with that they accept Articles as well and I am sure Forum coin is selling those Articles at good price and earning good revenue from it whereas the members on Forum coin who write Articles can earn around a dollar or two from their Articles at max.
How can they re-sell those articles once they're already posted in ForumCoin? Wouldn't that person who's buying the articles ask for original content that hasn't been posted anywhere?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
How can they re-sell those articles once they're already posted in ForumCoin? Wouldn't that person who's buying the articles ask for original content that hasn't been posted anywhere?
In order to know for sure, then go to one of the article URLs, and use Copyscape. I am not sure why anyone would buy an article once it has already been posted on the web, however, it is good for FC in order to rank more keywords, however, if the article is already been posted elsewhere, then not so much because Google is always looking for original content. There is always that risk of getting a Google penalty if the content is not original, and unique to that site, thus the reason google deranked article directories for producing duplicate, and low-quality content that was not really helpful or useful for their visitors on their site.

Are you sure FC sells articles?

Gabbar

Credits
@DGStaff @Meryemm Sorry I am not sure about it but I feel this is the only reason that Forum coin pays you 50 FC straight away for posting Article and after they are posted on Forum coin, those Articles became the property of Forum coin and they can do anything with that.

moh254

Credits
I don't know if am the only one experiencing delaying payments from FC? Initially i used to receive payments within two or three days. Since the last time I requested its been five days now. He should have indicated in the FAQ section that payments can be processed upto 7 days or else he could have replied to my message and give me some hopes.

Chidiuzo

Credits
Forum coin is a very legit site,that is also paying one just have to be active to make a payout at least once every month because the pay per post is just a cent or two though it has unlimited posting for everyone but one get paid better for only the first 10 posts.So I just do the first 10 posts daily.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
@DGStaff @Meryemm Sorry I am not sure about it but I feel this is the only reason that Forum coin pays you 50 FC straight away for posting Article and after they are posted on Forum coin, those Articles became the property of Forum coin and they can do anything with that.
That is fairly cheap for any sizeable article, but who am I to say, it may work very good for FC. I have not spent a lot of time on FC, so I really do not know how they monetize their content, however, it is always a good idea to reward those that post high-quality content that would serve the internet of all their visitors, without ample content, then you really will not get good rankings.

Meryemm

Credits
Forum coin is a very legit site,that is also paying one just have to be active to make a payout at least once every month because the pay per post is just a cent or two though it has unlimited posting for everyone but one get paid better for only the first 10 posts.So I just do the first 10 posts daily.
I think you can make $5 a month there which is good but, for me, ForumCoin is not an earning forum, it's just like you get something out of posting there, but you can't rely on it or consider it a place to earn money. I don't post there for the money because it takes too long, I just like having conversations there and talking about the different ways to make money online.

Chidiuzo

Credits
I think you can make $5 a month there which is good but, for me, ForumCoin is not an earning forum, it's just like you get something out of posting there, but you can't rely on it or consider it a place to earn money. I don't post there for the money because it takes too long, I just like having conversations there and talking about the different ways to make money online.
Making $5 monthly from forum coin takes a very active person because going by the pay rate one needs to make at least 16 cents daily to get to payout monthly and for those posting just the first 10 comments daily, it might not even be possible to earn $5 monthly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabbar

Credits
I don't know why you are posting wrong information. Who said we need to earn at least $16 daily to earn $5 per month.
It's a cake walk to earn $5 per month from Forumcoin and most of the times I am able to earn more than $5 and I am at ease there and the best part about Forum coin is there fixed reset time so we can post daily without any failure.

moh254

Credits
Making $5 monthly from forum coin takes a very active person because going by the pay rate one needs to make at least $16 daily to get to payout monthly and for those posting just the first 10 comments daily, it might not even be possible to earn $5 monthly.
Make at least $16 daily??? I think you've mistaken. $5 in forum coin is very possible and all you have to do is ensure you make 20 cents daily. The first 10 posts will give you 15 cents and then the posts after ten will start having lower rates. In general, making 40 posts daily in fc can earn you 20 cents daily and at the end of the month you'll be having your $6.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 I always start my day posting in Business Money and Wealth section on Forum coin and we can easily earn 15 FC for our first ten posts and with the help of Forum coin faucet and forum games, I am easily making around 18-20 FC daily, So I am easily able to achieve the threshold every month.