The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

[ LEGIT ] Forumcoin.win Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
Forumcoin.win is a Faucet which is created by the Forumcoin.com and whatever we earn from this faucet is Automatically credited to our Forumcoin.com earnings.

We can earn Doge, Ether and even Bitcoin as well from this faucet as well.

Currently, we can earn 0.04 FC per claim for that we need to answer a simple captcha question, means we will earn 4 FC or 4 cents with 100 claims but its not bad considering that captcha is very easy and we can claim easily from our mobile as well.

I am attaching my current earnings from it.

Attachments

Meryemm

Credits
You made a fortune from it! I have registered 5 days ago but my account was activated just today. I am excited to see how this will go! Thank you for sharing your earning with us. Would you mind telling us how long it took you to make that amount? And how many times a day do you claim FC?

Kei

Credits
We can earn Doge, Ether and even Bitcoin as well from this faucet as well.
I didn't know before now that we can earn doge and ethereum. Thanks for the information. The rate of claiming FC from the faucet has reduced again from 0.05 to 0.04fc. I don't mind the introduction of captcha though. I just hope the rate doesn't drop anymore. In total I've claimed about 21fc from the faucet.

Pradhan

Credits
Forumcoin such an extraordinary site is their initiative and very extraordinary. Forumcoin faucet is their unique example. I have an account on forum coin faucet. I have already earned some forum coins. The coin that I earn this faucet is deposited in my forumcoin main account. From this faucet, I could even earn 0.05 coin in 5 minutes. But this rate has decreased from 0.05 to 0.04. This was really very painful.

Attachments

cmoneyspinner

Credits
I joined Forum Coin April 2017 and signed up for the faucet at about the same time. It was easy because if you link it to your Forum Coin account you just solve the captcha and the coins gets deposited to the rest of your coins that you're earning at the site. The captcha is something new. When I started there was no captcha.

I used to sign in every day. I kept two tabs open in my browser: one for the site and the other for the faucet. As long as I was at the site, I would go back and forth between tabs. When I finished my posting activity at the site and signed out, I would also sign out from the faucet. Although I could have kept it open. I just didn't. It was my work routine.

At first when I started it was .07. (Some say it used to be .14. That must have the "glory days".) Then it went to .05. Now it's at .04 and I don't bother to sign in any more. That's because I've started with those free faucets where you can claim bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It's not really worth it for me to use the faucet. Instead when I flip in between tabs now I'm visiting one of the faucets and making claims.

I'm still a loyal member of Forum Coin. I just stopped using the faucet a few days ago.

Kei

Credits
I still use the faucet every now and then when I remember it exists. The fact that the rate per claim keeps decreasing is not encouraging. The last time I visited, there was captcha introduced before you can claim. I still visit the faucet when I can and I've claimed only about twenty two forum coins in total.

Gabbar

Credits
It's discouraging to see lesser amount per claim and we need to answer captcha as well but I am still working on it and just claimed from faucet as well and till now my total earnings from faucet is 1524 Fc

arunima25

Credits
Today I got my account approved there though I joined it few weeks back. As suggested by SuperSingh I sent a PM to Cyberfreak and he was quick to approve it. So I am looking forward to earning from there. Thanks to SuperSingh.

Gabbar

Credits
Today I got my account approved there though I joined it few weeks back. As suggested by SuperSingh I sent a PM to Cyberfreak and he was quick to approve it. So I am looking forward to earning from there. Thanks to SuperSingh.
No problem Didi, It was a pleasure to help you. Glad you can now claim from faucet as well and its easy and you can easily claim with mobile as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I am glad and I am quite active there since today morning. It is fun and I am getting a hang of it.
I am pleased to see you doing well on Forum coin faucet. You can earn 0.04 FC per claim and its fun, Have a very easy captcha and takes less time, I have it open all the time on my phone lol

arunima25

Credits
I am just a day long there and I have seen that I could earn 0.04 FC with each claim. I did not see the value going up or down. It was constant. So I am not sure about it. Can somebody clarify.
I have seen that in Forum Coin that after 10 posts, the value keeps decreasing with each post. Is it same with ForumCoin Faucet??

johnywalker

Credits
I am not on forumcoin dot win faucet. However, I am on forum coin dot com and I know what this site about. You can claim forum coins every 5 minutes. These coins will be directly credited to your forum coin account. From forum coin account, you can withdraw to paypal funds.

A K Rao

Credits
I am happy with this faucet as i have managed to make 97.46 Forum Coins from there! i never faced any difficulty there and I claim the coins regularly there , whenever I am on the ForumCoin site!

Gabbar

Credits
Wow, you are doing so well, many are not even able to make 20 FC from it but looks like you are making more claims in a day and I am doing the same as well.

Gabbar

Credits
That's great. I have just completed around 1646 from faucet and may reach 1650 by tomorrow. So it's fine as at least I'm earning some money from this easy task.

A K Rao

Credits
That's great. I have just completed around 1646 from faucet and may reach 1650 by tomorrow. So it's fine as at least I'm earning some money from this easy task.
May o know since how many days you have been claiming the coins from this site? 1650 FCs is not a joke to collect from there! I think previously when I was not a member there you people were earning 0.05 FC after every five minutes! No?

Jaspreet

Credits
I am not making more claims now but its possible to make 2 Fc per day. Hope they remove captcha.