The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Free-Bcash.com Reviews Scam or Legit

Pradhan

Credits
Free-Bcash is a faucet site. We can earn from here by Click on the roll.

Earn Fee BCH Claim Every Hour.

You can register with your email and BitcoinCash Address.

You can more earn by play Hi-Lo game.

If you are lucky then you can win 200$ click on the roll. It totally depends on Rolled Numbers.

Minimum withdrawal is 0.0002BCH.

anorona

Credits
I am claiming on the site and I have more than 30K satoshi already. The site is is similar to freebitco.in where it is very easy to claim every hour. I just noticed a change since yesterday that whenever I claim, they will send me to another page.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not aware of this faucet but glad you shared it and are doing well on it. I am not working on that many faucet and its pretty hard to work on many and keep up with them.

Pradhan

Credits
I am claiming on the site and I have more than 30K satoshi already. The site is is similar to freebitco.in where it is very easy to claim every hour. I just noticed a change since yesterday that whenever I claim, they will send me to another page.
I have earned a few Satoshi from here. You are right. I have seen in the last few days that another page appeared during the claim, which is a bit annoying. Thanks for the reply.

Attachments

anorona

Credits
I have earned a few Satoshi from here. You are right. I have seen in the last few days that another page appeared during the claim, which is a bit annoying. Thanks for the reply.

I even thought that I clicked at the other part of the page. Earlier when I tried to click on the menu, same thing happened. I just hope that there will be no other pop ups in the future. I am aiming for 40K-50K satoshi before withdrawing my earnings, however, there is a fee of 20K satoshi, I am thinking of claiming till I reached 100K satoshi.

johnywalker

Credits
I have never been a part of any faucet. I don't think anyone actually earns the bumper prize on faucets. They are just using that tactics to attract users. I don't mean to say that faucets are fake. They are of course not fake, however, the point is earning is so low that it does not make sense to spend time on these sites.

anorona

Credits
I have never been a part of any faucet. I don't think anyone actually earns the bumper prize on faucets. They are just using that tactics to attract users. I don't mean to say that faucets are fake. They are of course not fake, however, the point is earning is so low that it does not make sense to spend time on these sites.

There are still some people who are earning decent amount from faucets, however, this cannot be done alone. They need active referrals that can help them boost their earnings from this faucets. That is why some even buy referrals from forums market place to have the full benefits that the faucet offers.

Pradhan

Credits
I have received my first payment receipt from this site for a while ago. I'm glad to have shared my first proof of payment with this forum. This is the really paying Bcash faucet site. Those who want to earn from this faucet site can continue the work. I enjoyed my job time with this Bcash faucet site.
Screenshot_2018-12-16 You just received 0 0011503 BCH - tajulislam1071965 gmail com - Gmail.png

chameli

Credits
I am not on this site however, I am on a lot of similar sites and have never reached the withdrawal threshold. I believe sites like these have poor paying rate yet the threshold is so high that even if you use regularly, it will take a couple of moths to reach the payment threshold.

Pradhan

Credits
I have worked on many faucet sites. I have earned various amount of cryptocurrency from online. When these prices are lowered they hit directly in the storage. Now I am a victim. I had 15$ worth of cryptocurrency depositing whose current market is 10$ down. This is the problem that nobody wants.