The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Free Content that Can Help Your Email List Grow

Credits
When you are an online business owner, one of your most important business assets is your email list. You need to be taking action to keep your email list growing. Here are three things that you can do that won't cost you anything but your time that will help you grow your email list.

Give them a List

You can write up a list of reasons as to why your target audience should subscribe to your email list. Make sure that they are exciting and compelling reasons so that people are more motivated to share their email with you. You will find that if people are really interested in what you as a business owner has to offer they will be more apt to share their email with you to get updates on your business.

Run a Competition

Deciding to run a competition on your website is another thing that you can do to help build your email list without having to pay out any out-of-pocket expenses. You can offer an ebook or informational report that you have written as the prize so the only thing that you have spent is your time. With their permission, being able to announce the winner of your competition would be a great motivator for getting people to share their email with you.

Offer Something for Free

Again if you have an ebook or informational report that you have written you can offer it up for free to members of your email list. That way you are spending nothing but your time to gain more subscribers to your email list. People love to get things for free so giving a free item is a fantastic way to gain more subscribers to your email list.

As you can see there are several ways to build your email list for free. It may take some time but you are sure to find something that will work for you.

johnywalker

Credits
I subscribed to numerous websites and programs because they were giving me something free. The word FREE has a wonderful effect in the marketing work. It always work. If it is offered free, people will take anything. You can build your list if you are offering something free. I see many webmaster offering free ebook for subscribing.

chameli

Credits
These are great ideas to grow your email list if you want to do email marketing. I think offering a free ebook for those who subscribe is a great way to attract subscribers. Since people love the word Free, they will surely be interested in joining your list. However, you should also be careful about what you are giving for free. If you are giving crap, no one will be interested in your free offer.