Free Infographic Program

A month ago I came across an Adobe app called Adobe Spark and it's free just go to the site and you can create Infographics there; Also, this program is very user-friendly, it has a great walkthrough process that ensures users that they can finish whatever project they've started. There's a lot of templates available to choose from, which you could modify to your liking and all the tools are user-friendly, so if you want to

learn how to create Infographics then just use Adobe Spark. IMG_20180418_173711_198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
A month ago I came across an Adobe app called Adobe Spark and it's free just go to the site and you can create Infographics there; Also, this program is very user-friendly, it has a great walkthrough process that ensures users that they can finish whatever project they've started. There's a lot of templates available to choose from, which you could modify to your liking and all the tools are user-friendly, so if you want to

learn how to create Infographics then just use Adobe Spark. View attachment 53
I think Infographics may do nicely for Digital Global, however, I can honestly say that I am not a graphics designer, but I have seen some very nice infographics that were done for other sites over the years, and have always wondered how infographics were done, but I am not really interested in learning how to do any type of graphics software such as Photoshop, as I have heard that they can be somewhat complex. If you are looking for an easier solution, then you may want to give Canva.com a try, I have played around with it here an there for no reason, and it somewhat easy, keep in mind it will not be as professional as the big fancy photoshop or adobe, but you can quickly turn out banners and graphics of all sizes.