The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Free or Paid Graphic Design Software?

Heatman

Credits
Whenever it comes software and tools used for graphic designs, there are always the tools and software that are free and ones that are paid for. As we all know that there will always be a good difference between a free and paid product or service. But for beginners in graphic designing, I would say that it's better to start with free software like GIMP since photoshop is very expensive and likewise Fireworks.

chameli

Credits
I don't use any graphic designing software. If I want to create graphics, I use free tools like canva and adobe spark. I think there is any alternative to photoshop if you want to excel as a graphic designer.

kattech

Credits
I only use the free version of the software for most of my stuff. I don't see any reason for paying when I can still get the free version working and best. I don't have the money to spend buying software for example, the office program I use is not registered. But still there is another software I use which gives me the key free. I don't bother paying for such.

johnywalker

Credits
If you want to become a professional designer, it is better to invest on a good designing software. However, if you want to remain hobbyist, you can try free program. There is no need to pay a lot of money for software when your intention is not becoming professional.