The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Freelancing sites that pay in bitcoins

chameli

Credits
xbtfreelancer is a freelancing site that pays via bitcoins. If you have tried freelancer sites such as upwork or freelancer, you will find xtbfreelancer similar. You can apply for the jobs posted by the clients and when clients hire you and you successfully submit the work, you will be paid. The money earned in the site can be withdrawn as bitcoins. I have an account on this site, however, I have never been hired. Has anyone tried this site?

Credits
Xbtfreelancer that looks new to me,never heard about it and it looks unique too since it pays with Bitcoin. So all the clients there must have Bitcoin before using the site freelancers. What's the fee charge by the site for withdrawals because most freelancing site does this?

Gabbar

Credits
I have never tried any websites or worked as a Freelancer which pays in bitcoins but to be honest I am not that much interested in that as well. I am fine with PayPal cash but you can always ask for payment in bitcoins from your clients.

johnywalker

Credits
I know nothing about xbtfreelancer and I am not on any sites that pay in bitcoins, however, I hear that micro job sites like microworkers and pcoworkers pay in bitcoins. I also hear that a site called earn also pays in bitcoin.

chameli

Credits
I did apply on a couple of jobs on this site, however, the jobs were canceled and the contractor terminated the jobs. This discouraged me to apply for more jobs. I am not putting this site on hold.

overcast

Credits
I remember few of the freelance sites like gratis and the git pay used to make use of the bitcoin. But these days they are keeping caution on that note. You can see that apart from the bitcoin there seems to be demand for the ether coins. So I think whichever is easier for people they tend to use that.

Junrose123

Credits
Well I think that it is very rare to see a freelancing sites that would pay in bitcoins since mostly they pay through PayPal but it is good to know that they are now innovating so that other members that don't have a PayPal account can still receive some payments.

kattech

Credits
I happen not to be a Bitcoin user nor a Crypto currency lover. This means that sites which pay through such options aren't any worth for me to join. I was thinking of joining this year well as I am still disturbed on how I can be able to get a Bitcoin account or whatever they call it. If anyone knows, how do I open a Bitcoin account?