The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more
Credits
Being a ghostwriter can bring in some serious money. If you can write good stories, content and books then why not be a ghostwriter in your spare time. It could earn you some extra online income on the side.

Ghostwriters are hired by Authors to basically write their Blogs, E-Books, Articles and any kind of written content. All written output would be legally credited to the Author.

You can post your Ghostwriting services at any micro job site and you can also look for Ghostwriting gigs which are usually posted in job sites and writing sites.

Credits
Certainly ghost writing is a good way to earn good money if one have very good clients .it really works well for content creators, good writers and authors.it will really need one satisfying ones customers to really have them come back again for more services.I will like to know if one can take credit for a content written as a ghost writer?

Gabbar

Credits
I am not aware of this type of way to make money online but I think may be many are already working like that and making good money as they work behind the scene.

Junrose123

Credits
I am not also aware of this particular way to make money online, I think this is a tough job since it would deals a lot of article writing in my own point of view.

Gabbar

Credits
It's more difficult you'll just get the money and never the credit about your work so in a way it's not worth as well but most still like to do it only to make some money.

Junrose123

Credits
I am curious with this site, I want to learn more about this one since I want to have more opportunities to make money online. Everything that can give me some earnings could be welcomed.

Gabbar

Credits
It's not a website but an active in which you write for another person by being behind the scene and the Person for whom you are writing takes all the credit for your writing and will pay you for your work.

Junrose123

Credits
Oh it seems confusing at some point, I think it s not really worth since you are not being recognized for what you do even you just received some payment.

Gabbar

Credits
Even if I qualify I won't try this. Even if we can make more money with it still its not worth as we won't get any credit for our posts so it's not cool.

Gabbar

Credits
We may work and earn more with Ghost writing but we'll never receive the credit of it. But if we receive the credit than it can help us earn even more as most are aware of our work.

Gabbar

Credits
That's true. There is no denying to this fact. After we post on a website to earn. After posting the content, it becomes the property of the website and they become it's true owners.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes because we are being paid for doing a certain task and that payment serve us our motivation to fulfill the task in a given set of time which is really very common to some online sites.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we can see tasks listed on different forums where we are required to write articles and do things like that. This is also a form of Ghost writing.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes but honestly I am not good at article writing because of my limited time online, I can only handle PTP sites for now. Maybe if my job doesn't demand most of my time then I might probably do that.

Gabbar

Credits
Ghost writing doesn't only mean writing Articles but you can post short stories as well and there are websites which offers tasks like that and we all can make some money from it.

chameli

Credits
I have tried ghostwriting. It is difficult to get a good paying ghostwriting job. Sometimes you might have to sell an entire ebook just for $10-$20.

Gabbar

Credits
I can understand but many still like to get exploited at the hands of those who like to write us as Ghostwriters for them and they will earn name and fame from that.

chameli

Credits
In the virtual world, exploitation is very common. I see writers writing 500 words article for as little a a buck. In the real work the same article will be paid at least $10. However, the world is cruel and survival is our only thought, therefore, even we know we are being exploited, we continue to work for peanuts.