The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Gmail is Best?

Gabbar

Credits
I think Gmail or Google Email is best as its providing us with a number of services and it's quite safe to work with as well. We can easily access Gmail in our smartphones and its very lightweight and If we wanna post on youtube then we need to have an account with Gmail so it's quite helpful and if we own an Android device then also we need to add an Email to it and it should be a Gmail. Also, we need to have a Gmail account to access Google play store.

Your views, Please.

D

Deleted member 62

These days I bother myself with other email companies apart from Google mail because with gmail I'm covered in most areas and features that needs the usage of my email. I have always loved gmail anyways because we can use it to access a lot of features and services unlike Yahoo mail.

Gabbar

Credits
With One Gmail account, we can work on our Android mobile, Play store, YouTube, Google Plus and there are several websites which we can easily join with Gmail and have seen many websites which request us to join with Gmail as they face issues with other emails.

Kei

Credits
I also think that Gmail is the best. It is safe and secure and has other features other than mail. I like that it is incorporated to playstore on Android phones along side other features. Seems to me like an all in one.

Junrose123

Credits
I am using a gmail account since it is convenient for me, it is safe and reliable in terms of its services. I am already using this for a couple of years already.

Gabbar

Credits
I also think that Gmail is the best. It is safe and secure and has other features other than mail. I like that it is incorporated to playstore on Android phones along side other features. Seems to me like an all in one.
You must have seen many websites stating us to join with Gmail only as there can be a delay while receiving emails from other emails and I have experienced not getting confirmation email from other emails like Yahoo and Rediff.

Kehsiba

Credits
People consider Gmail as a formal way of communication. The main feature of Gmail is security (encryption) so nothing can beat the Gmail.

Gabbar

Credits
I earlier heard that Gmail is not secure and most of my friends were in favor of Yahoo mail but we have earlier witnessed that yahoo was attacked by hackers and not Gmail.

sprite1950

Credits
I think most people prefer gmail now. I have two accounts with them and like the fact they send out alerts if they detect anything different happening with your account, for example, if my email address is accessed from a different device.

My partner has a hotmail email which I don't think is very secure as he gets lots of hoax messages such as phishing scams which I don't get with gmail. However I did once get a paypal hoax email trying to get my details. I don't think any email is 100% safe.

Gabbar

Credits
I think most people prefer gmail now. I have two accounts with them and like the fact they send out alerts if they detect anything different happening with your account, for example, if my email address is accessed from a different device.

My partner has a hotmail email which I don't think is very secure as he gets lots of hoax messages such as phishing scams which I don't get with gmail. However I did once get a paypal hoax email trying to get my details. I don't think any email is 100% safe.

There is a option from which we can check if from where we logged in last time and we can log out from all other devices. I have several gmail accounts and they are reliable as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I cannot really say directly that Gmail is the best of all but I think that most people are using it since it gain much popularity before and until now. I cannot really find another site similar from that which really motivates me ti used everyday.

Gabbar

Credits
Can you share which email do you think is best? I would love to know about which email others prefer and will like to have a look on them.

Junrose123

Credits
As of now I am only using my Gmail and Yahoo mail account for sending and receiving emails from my online sites and my offline job. I don't want to have more mail accounts because I may forget all the password and username of others.

ahmedo24

Credits
Both are very efficient and reliable but gmail takes the lead simply it is not as old as email and you people to blend with is trending at the moment, with time it will also be replaced by more effective alternative

SeaGirl

Credits
I also have account with Yahoo and reduce mail but prefer Gmail over both because it's easy and added many new features and functions.

Gabbar

Credits
I feel the more we are aware of different emails, the more it helps us. As I have worked on different emails but never seen any email which is that easy as gmail.

SeaGirl

Credits
I feel the more we are aware of different emails, the more it helps us. As I have worked on different emails but never seen any email which is that easy as gmail.
Gmail is easy and faster than other emails and this is the reason that most like Gmail and it only takes a few minutes to make account.

Gabbar

Credits
I have an account on Yahoo and it's too slow. Once I joined a website and added yahoo mail and it took almost 15 mins to get the confirmation email whereas Google only take few seconds.

Credits
I agree that gmail is the best,as it is secured and convenient to use.Gmail can be used for other things online than yahoo mail and most Google products needs one using gmail.

Junrose123

Credits
I think having a gmail and a yahoo mail is a good option so that we have something to rely on whenever the other services is not available to cater us. It will serve as our emergency back up in times of crisis and emergency cases.