The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Good Writing Skills Can Make Us Rich

Gabbar

Credits
Of course it's not possible to get rich that easily but we can certainly try to work hard towards our goals and may end up getting rich sometime.

If we can post High Quality Error Free Articles then we can earn big and can make a lot of money online.

What are your views about it? Please share.

johnywalker

Credits
You can get rich by writing. Think about the high selling authors like J K Rowling. However, not everyone of us has that level of skills. For an average person, writing can only earn few bucks, getting rich from writing is a dream that cannot be achieved.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't see that we can get rich by writing but certainly, we can earn decent money by writing articles and even working on other writing projects.

moh254

Credits
In fact writing good articles can earn us good amounts of cash. There are several online writing articles like Iwriter. The only problem when it comes to article writing is that its very competitive and requires something unique ad creative.

Junrose123

Credits
I believe that good writing skills can really make us rich if we only know how to used them, even in just writing to some forums we really make already a money from it how much more if we used it for different purposes.

A K Rao

Credits
Of course it's not possible to get rich that easily but we can certainly try to work hard towards our goals and may end up getting rich sometime.

If we can post High Quality Error Free Articles then we can earn big and can make a lot of money online.

What are your views about it? Please share.
There are many Authors writing Novels, the Movie dialogue writers/script writers/lyricists who are making very good money just by using their writing skills. Today in TV industry also the script writers are required for every serial they are telecasting. The News Writers and other journalists are also making good money. So having proper skills in writing and using them at properplace can make one rich!

Gabbar

Credits
I think you are right, I will take many years to reach their level and don't know when it will happen. Hope we can at least learn about more well paying websites.

chameli

Credits
Not all of us can get rich by writing, however, I believe that writing can make us really rich. Sometime back I read about a CHin4se writer who became millionaire just by writing and publishing fictions on the internet. Fantasy is his genre and a lot of his books have been made into movies. His wealth did not come from the books, but he definitely earned money by writing books.

Junrose123

Credits
Good writing skills is an advantage since we can easily earned some money through it and besides we can be an article writer if we have such sills which can give us more earnings.

chameli

Credits
If you want to make money online, the basic requirement is English language skills. If you can write n correct English, you can jpin paid to post site or forums and easily make some bucks from posting. If your language skills are above average, you can earn as an article writer, ebook writer, or blogger. Even in the real world a lot of people have become rich from writing, take JK Rowling, the author of Harry Potter for example.

Junrose123

Credits
We can make a lot of money if we are having a great skills in writing, I am able to earn a decent income at postloop due to some writing skills that I have.

A K Rao

Credits
Not all of us can get rich by writing, however, I believe that writing can make us really rich. Sometime back I read about a CHin4se writer who became millionaire just by writing and publishing fictions on the internet. Fantasy is his genre and a lot of his books have been made into movies. His wealth did not come from the books, but he definitely earned money by writing books.
We should always keep Ms J K Rowling who is the author of the great movies 'Harry Potter' as our role model as far as writing skills are concerned. Her story is also not less interesting than her creations Harry Potter. She conceived about the characters of Harry potter on a delayed train journey from Manchester to Kings Cross Station in London. Her writing with witches and wizards made her UK's best selling living Author.

So I think we must all try to hone our skills as we never know when the lady luck will knock our door and embrace us?

Gabbar

Credits
Good writing skills can help you make good money as you can start by writing Articles and than with experience can work on different projects and as a freelancer as well.

chameli

Credits
We should always keep Ms J K Rowling who is the author of the great movies 'Harry Potter' as our role model as far as writing skills are concerned. Her story is also not less interesting than her creations Harry Potter. She conceived about the characters of Harry potter on a delayed train journey from Manchester to Kings Cross Station in London. Her writing with witches and wizards made her UK's best selling living Author.

So I think we must all try to hone our skills as we never know when the lady luck will knock our door and embrace us?
JK Rowling is a good writer, however, the maoney she made was not by selling books. She actually made money when her books were adapted into movies. Most of the rich writers are the people who have books that were turned into movies. Before her first book was accepted for publication, JK Rowling was rejected by 6 publishers. The said story is too dark and characters very uninteresting.

A K Rao

Credits
Yes, I know her book was rejected a dozen of times by many publishers. But then the publisher Bloomsbury accepted it and the book became a hit and earned her millions of Dollars from this book only. Thus it is very clear that she made her earnings as an author before selling the book for making the movie!

kattech

Credits
If you plan well. You can be able to reach your goal or target. Truth is, blogging is still among the ways people can use to get rich. If you can write well, focus on your target and never get tired, you can get rich.

aanya

Credits
I have been a witness to both.. High standard of writing is not paid as it should be.. And average or below average kind of writing is also paid and that to above what they deserve.. So, it all matters to luck

A K Rao

Credits
I have been a witness to both.. High standard of writing is not paid as it should be.. And average or below average kind of writing is also paid and that to above what they deserve.. So, it all matters to luck
You should always keep in mind that you are selling your writing work in the market and accordingly you should write! High standard of writings may not click most of the times on forums as people are coming from different countries where they don't have English as their native language or main language. To write an easy language ad simple language which is understood by every one, is the key to success!

kattech

Credits
Luck when combined with the value of your content or what you provider to readers is the way to go. Blogging or working online is something which sometimes is hard to tell.

aanya

Credits
Luck when combined with the value of your content or what you provider to readers is the way to go. Blogging or working online is something which sometimes is hard to tell.
Exactly.. Even 1% of luck can sell your below average writing and it can turn super duper hit..