The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Google Opinion Rewards

Kehsiba

Credits
Google Opinion Rewards allows anyone to share our opinion and they are offering rewards too.

You will get rewards each and every as per my experience. You can't redeem those rewards as a money but you can redeem that rewards in the play store. The interesting thing is all your activities would be accepted by them and you will get rewards for each and every opinions.

You can use those rewards to buy anything from Google play store. If you didn't use those rewards for more than one-year means, it will be removed from your account.

A good method to subscribe any paid gaming apps.

https://google-opinion-rewards.en.uptodown.com/android/download

Gabbar

Credits
I heard about it earlier as well but don't see anyone or many interested in trying just to get Googleplay credits as we don't need these credits and most of the useful apps are free. They should at least pay PayPal or Amazon Giftcards.

Credits
This sounds very interesting but not encouraging. How about the things we will need to buy and there are not on play store.A cash payment would be a lot better than this form of reward.

Gabbar

Credits
This sounds very interesting but not encouraging. How about the things we will need to buy and there are not on play store.A cash payment would be a lot better than this form of reward.
I also don't feel that working on Google Opinion is worth as most of the times we don't need a Google play voucher and they should at least add other ways to pay us so that other can also feel interested to share their opinions.

ahmedo24

Credits
Not everyone will be interested in buying anything on play store, it more like google recycling the reward. If the options for Gift Card and other forms of rewards are available . It will be better than this.

Kei

Credits
I could have love to use this app but I just found that it isn't available for my country and I couldn't download it through play store. When I used my browser to download, I still couldn't go further as my country wasn't listed. Would have been really nice try it out.

metsrock69

Credits
When I first joined google opinion rewards, I did not know what to spend my funds on since you can't exchange it for cash. But then I found something I can use it for. I go to spend rewards and I buy albums from my favorite music artists. It is a great way to load up my music library. Also when I change phones, I just log onto my google account and I get all the music I downloaded over the years.

Credits
I also don't feel that working on Google Opinion is worth as most of the times we don't need a Google play voucher and they should at least add other ways to pay us so that other can also feel interested to share their opinions.
This will have been more encouraging and this will enable one spend the reward on ones own terms.Just checked it out,it isn't even available for my own country.

ahmedo24

Credits
I don't like music as such, it will still be better that they reward in cash or gift cards. I bother less cos it is not available in my country.

Gabbar

Credits
This will have been more encouraging and this will enable one spend the reward on ones own terms.Just checked it out,it isn't even available for my own country.
I am also more interested in money than Google play vouchers as I don't feel they are even worth as I don't even require the Google vouchers.

Credits
I am also more interested in money than Google play vouchers as I don't feel they are even worth as I don't even require the Google vouchers.
Can Google voucher be requested for by all countries because I know my country hardly qualified for gift cards but cash is always preferred by me?

Gabbar

Credits
Can Google voucher be requested for by all countries because I know my country hardly qualified for gift cards but cash is always preferred by me?
Google play vouchers can be earned by anyone but you can only use it while Installing a Paid app which is not my preference so I don't like working on apps which pays like that.

Credits
Google play vouchers can be earned by anyone but you can only use it while Installing a Paid app which is not my preference so I don't like working on apps which pays like that.
That's good if all countries are eligible so that those that can work on the site irrespective of their country can benefit from the site.

ahmedo24

Credits
I doubt if all countries can convert the voucher to their respective local currency and if it is possible then the charges will not make it affordable or alternative.

Gabbar

Credits
I have a option and it can work. We can work on this website and earn vouchers and can sell that voucher at a discount and may end up making real cash from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have a option and it can work. We can work on this website and earn vouchers and can sell that voucher at a discount and may end up making real cash from it.
It will be better you mentioned the option or possibly how and where we can sell the voucher then convert it to cash at least to dollar if our local currency will be difficult.

Gabbar

Credits
It will be better you mentioned the option or possibly how and where we can sell the voucher then convert it to cash at least to dollar if our local currency will be difficult.
I think there are different ways. We can sell the voucher on Facebook and even in Marketplace section of Facebook. There are options to sell these on forums as well.

chameli

Credits
Never heard of this program called Google Opinion Reward. As long as I gain something which has some value, I will always try to use it. I think this program is valuable because we can use in Platstore to buy an app of our choice. I will check the link and start using the program to earn some rewards.

Gabbar

Credits
Never heard of this program called Google Opinion Reward. As long as I gain something which has some value, I will always try to use it. I think this program is valuable because we can use in Platstore to buy an app of our choice. I will check the link and start using the program to earn some rewards.
It's very popular but most aren't interested in it because they pay Google play vouchers which aren't worth.

chameli

Credits
It's very popular but most aren't interested in it because they pay Google play vouchers which aren't worth.
Can we convert Google Play voucher into cash? Do we have to use it by ourself or can we transfer to another individual? I am not interested in gift voucher unless it can be converted to cash.