Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Google pay (Tez) referral system

Kehsiba

Credits
Have you tried Google Pay app?

Google pay app called as tez offers a referral program if you refer someone to google pay (tez) and make a transaction you both will get 51 INR. I don't know whether this would work in other countries. I tried this and I had got more than $10. They also offer scratch cards for each and every transaction.

Some scratch cards return guaranteed rewards some depends on your luck.

But you can try and it's worth.

User friendly wallet too.

Gabbar

Credits

Google pay app called as tez offers a referral program if you refer someone to google pay (tez) and make a transaction you both will get 51 INR. I don't know whether this would work in other countries. I tried this and I had got more than $10. They also offer scratch cards for each and every transaction.

I have this app from many months but till now I haven't accessed it and not even used it paying any bills. Glad it's working well for you.

Credits
I have to check this on the play store to be sure it will be functional in my country, it looks like a fun way to earn. I'm always looking out for easy and simple ways to earn online and I need to install this.

ahmedo24

Credits

Nice description but you did state the minimum payout for the app, have you been able to withdraw the $10 you have earned so far from the app. I will also search it on playstore store to know more about the app.