The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

Meryemm

Credits
GoTranscript is a website that where you will get paid to transcribe audio files.
You don't need to have any specific skills or certificates, as they work mostly with freelancers. But before you start transcribing, you have to pass their test.
They will ask you to transcribe a file according to their guidelines.
On their website, they state they will pay up to $0.60 per audio or video minute.
It doesn't matter where you're from, they accept people from everywhere, you just have to pass their test.
You can transcribe as much or as less as you want. They pay through PayPal every Friday.
After you transcribe the audio file, an editor will go over it and give you a rating out of 5. The rating is very important as it determines the number of tasks you'll be able to do.
One of the most complained about issue is the poor quality of their audio files. But, before you start transcribing, you will get a chance to listen to the audio and make a decision on whether you'll accept the job or not.

I am a member there and I like it so far. I will receive my first payment tomorrow and I'll post it here.

What do you think?

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
This is the first site that I tried making money from. I saw this on a popular Youtuber's video about earning extra income online. I did the exam and I passed. However when I tried to do some work for them, the audio files are really of bad quality. I can't make sense of the files and the very first job I submitted took me a good 6 hours to finish. I got fraustrated and realized it's not worth my time. I didn't continue with this service afterall.

johnywalker

Credits
sixty cents for transcribing 1 minute audio file will make you $36 for one hour audio file. How long does it take to transcribe one hour audio file depends on your understanding skill and writing speed. This also depends on how faster the person is talking on the audio.