Growing Your Passive Online Income

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Of the many ways to generate income online, passive income is one of the best of those ways. Growing a passive income takes finesse, skill, and brains. If your target market gets a whiff of insincerity, your gameplan is in the toilet. Do you want to generate passive income or more toilet paper for your bathroom? One of these methods will give you the lifestyle that you are looking for, and the other will only clean your ass. Do you want to be known as a winner, or a loser in the world we live in today?

As you do need to sleep, you're cautioned to not go at it so hard that you get frazzled and burnt out on whatever business plan you wish to put into action; And this is contrary to all the snake-oil hustler propaganda, and once you have a flagship product, then there will be no time for sitting around patting yourself on the back as you've just arrived at the bottom of the summit you need to climb. There IS NO 100% passive income as you need to supply enough effort for it to keep rolling along. And the bulk of that effort involves building your products' friend and fanbase. A business that produces low-quality products will not last long, not in this day and age.

You're advised to not try and play jack-of-all-niches. Pick 3-to-5 niches where you know enough about them and can comfortably spout off about them constantly. Your inspiration and solutions will be directly proportional to your reward from that niche market. Don't make the mistake of jumping on the latest "on-fire" quick rich scheme as you'll need to sustain your penetration into that niche market for months and years to come. If you can solve problems, then you will be way ahead of the market.

Your best bet is to establish yourself on a foundation that will grow with you as you get deeper into those chosen niche markets. If you are an excellent coder, then, sites such as Sourceforge and Github are repositories of some pretty amazing amateur coding that begs to be discovered. What can you provide that others will want?

Once you have decided on that winning niche, then you are going to have to offer loads of value to your audience, these days, people do not like to be sold to, and are very skeptical, so never try to out-think your audience, and never try to give them a sale pitch, however, if you can solve their needs and wants, then you may have a chance.

Once your business starts gaining ground, then do not forget those that helped you along the way, if some blog gave you a mention, then make sure they get some credit by returning the favor, personally, I would rather have a business that earns $1000/mo compared to a greedy billion dollar company such as Amazon. I would like to be able to sleep at night knowing that I helped those that help me in gaining success, rather than leeching from my affiliates by giving them super low commissions.

to7update

Credits
I believe that earning a passive income is, many times, easier said than done, as we need to work actively to earn that dollar. Back in the days I've tried Google Adsense, with little success. The best "passive" income I know these days is in cryptocurrencies, like for example earning GAS just by holding NEO, but crypto is a highly volatile area, so it's a risky move.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I believe that earning a passive income is, many times, easier said than done, as we need to work actively to earn that dollar. Back in the days I've tried Google Adsense, with little success. The best "passive" income I know these days is in cryptocurrencies like for example earning GAS just by holding NEO, but crypto is a highly volatile area, so it's a risky move.
You are right, making any kind of money online is easier said than done, and it is far much earier to dream about making money, then actually getting to a point where you are earning some type of passive income, and requires alot of work, and alot of time, and if you rely on google, then nothing really moves fast, and that is where alot of time comes in, as I think google wants to understand your site and make sure your site is going to stick around, as google will not want to invest their resources by sending spiders to your site if you are here today, and gone today.

I do not know anything about cryptocurrency, however, if you do, then we do have a cryptocurrency forum, so if you know quite a bit about this currency, then feel free to share your knowledge, maybe I will actually learn something about a currency that a lot of people seem to like.

to7update

Credits
Thanks, I haven't found that cryptocurrency forum just yet. Right, is a sub-forum under "Other" on the Business category. Great, I am heading there right now! I am into crypto since mid 2017, and in the last weeks I've been reading a lot about it, and started actively trading. it's a fascinating world, but super risky.

Ahh there's a lot more easier ways of doing things and what he discussed in the video is the long way of doing things and it's quite old and not that effective anymore. Your emails would be considered as spam and junk you then need to get traffic to your site so that someone would order and buy your courses. It looks like you need to do a lot of hard work and that means it cannot be considered as a passive income.

A sample of a passive in come are some investment and crowdfunding sites which you invest even a small amount of money which incurs interests computed in a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi manually or yearly basis. You could invest $10 and it will continue to grow as time pass. You can also opt to withdraw your earnings or reinvest it. Stocks, Bonds and Tbills are some of the best ways of having a passive income.

to7update

Credits
I am not into stocks or bonds, but certainly that trading is a good way of making "passive" income. Passive in the sense that all it takes is buy and sell and the right time, so it's all a matter of seconds to make "easy" money. A lot of risk involved though.

Heatman

Credits
I was so impressed the first day that I was introduced to making money online by one good friend of mine by working on sites that pay for doing some tasks on the site. Before then, I mainly waste my time on social media doing one silly stuff or another until I got introduced into making money online and I grasped the opportunity with both hands.

Although I was involved in Ponzi before which cost me a lot of money as I lost more than I gained. I really wouldn't encourage anyone to participate in Ponzi scheme because it's not worth the stress.

When I got to learn about survey sites that pay and other paid to post forums, I took my time to learn and understand how it works and now, I earn more than I could ever have imagined as a passive income by simply being in the comfort of my own home.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I was so impressed the first day that I was introduced to making money online by one good friend of mine by working on sites that pay for doing some tasks on the site. Before then, I mainly waste my time on social media doing one silly stuff or another until I got introduced into making money online and I grasped the opportunity with both hands.

Although I was involved in Ponzi before which cost me a lot of money as I lost more than I gained. I really wouldn't encourage anyone to participate in Ponzi scheme because it's not worth the stress.

When I got to learn about survey sites that pay and other paid to post forums, I took my time to learn and understand how it works and now, I earn more than I could ever have imagined as a passive income by simply being in the comfort of my own home.
It can be rough making any money online, even some of the most successful sites today did not become a success overnight, and some may have been up 3-5 years before they really caught on fire and started taking off like a rocket. Take Offerup for example, they had to start on the ground level just like any other startup site did, and now a few years later, they are not a contender to eBay and Craigslist rolled up into one platform. Will DigitalGlobal be the next digital powerhouse in this digital age that everyone has already been heading? Digital anything is a trendy thing right now, and who the hell knows, but if we cant get this boat to launch, then it is just another bad ass domain that means very little sitting idle.

Heatman

Credits
It can be rough making any money online, even some of the most successful sites today did not become a success overnight, and some may have been up 3-5 years before they really caught on fire and started taking off like a rocket. Take Offerup for example, they had to start on the ground level just like any other startup site did, and now a few years later, they are not a contender to eBay and Craigslist rolled up into one platform. Will DigitalGlobal be the next digital powerhouse in this digital age that everyone has already been heading? Digital anything is a trendy thing right now, and who the hell knows, but if we cant get this boat to launch, then it is just another bad ass domain that means very little sitting idle.
It's true what you just mentioned about the startup of these sites not being a bed of roses. There are definitely times of huge setback where things looked like it's hitting the rock bottom but I believe that persistence is the key to success.

My advice on the prospect of Digital Global doing so well in the future is that you shouldn't look down on this in the beginning. Remember, Rome wasn't built in one day. It's going to take time but not quitting is the key to progressing.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
It's true what you just mentioned about the startup of these sites not being a bed of roses. There are definitely times of huge setback where things looked like it's hitting the rock bottom but I believe that persistence is the key to success.

My advice on the prospect of Digital Global doing so well in the future is that you shouldn't look down on this in the beginning. Remember, Rome wasn't built in one day. It's going to take time but not quitting is the key to progressing.
Rome was not built in a day, however, it fell rather quickly in a period where people thought Rome would never fall. I do not think DG has any plans on giving up or quitting, and he is in charge of the groundwork, and I was told to stay out of his business, ROFL. I have a habit of asking if there are any new updates that I can share, and when I hear something, then I will post in the forum updates in the announcement section, and the only thing you can say is that the blog is online, and the forum, even though we hope to see a new design, however, I just don't know when. I think it would be more important for loyal followers not to give up; Even active followers, posters, can bring life back into Rome, and maybe that would motivate @DigitalGlobal to do more, and even then, he is still just one person, and Rome had leaders, loyal followers, etc. So if you want to see Digital Global turn into the next Rome empire since we seem to be using that analogy, then loyal followers should follow, and support DG.

Heatman

Credits
Rome was not built in a day, however, it fell rather quickly in a period where people thought Rome would never fall. I do not think DG has any plans on giving up or quitting, and he is in charge of the groundwork, and I was told to stay out of his business, ROFL. I have a habit of asking if there are any new updates that I can share, and when I hear something, then I will post in the forum updates in the announcement section, and the only thing you can say is that the blog is online, and the forum, even though we hope to see a new design, however, I just don't know when. I think it would be more important for loyal followers not to give up; Even active followers, posters, can bring life back into Rome, and maybe that would motivate @DigitalGlobal to do more, and even then, he is still just one person, and Rome had leaders, loyal followers, etc. So if you want to see Digital Global turn into the next Rome empire since we seem to be using that analogy, then loyal followers should follow, and support DG.
Definitely, I'm not going to give up on @DigitalGlobal as long as I still have my fingers and eyes because I would like love to witness the community grow so much that it would look to employ more dedicated members as staff and would possibly pay them for their services.

As long as I have internet connection, I will make sure to add life in the forum with my little contribution no matter how small they are. #LetsNotGiveUp

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Definitely, I'm not going to give up on @DigitalGlobal as long as I still have my fingers and eyes because I would like love to witness the community grow so much that it would look to employ more dedicated members as staff and would possibly pay them for their services.

As long as I have internet connection, I will make sure to add life in the forum with my little contribution no matter how small they are. #LetsNotGiveUp
That is good to hear, however, I think we would all prefer to keep our eyes and fingers no matter what. I do not think you want some blind and fingerless person running Digital Global, as the end results may vary, and not the results people would be looking for, ROFL. Life is a bitch, and personally, I think I have pretty much made my contribution for today, as I feel like I am going blind, and my fingers falling off, oh shit! ROFL!

Heatman

Credits
That is good to hear, however, I think we would all prefer to keep our eyes and fingers no matter what. I do not think you want some blind and fingerless person running Digital Global, as the end results may vary, and not the results people would be looking for, ROFL. Life is a bitch, and personally, I think I have pretty much made my contribution for today, as I feel like I am going blind, and my fingers falling off, oh shit! ROFL!
You have got a good sense of humor my friend. I really don't think any of us actually would want to have a handicapped member in the community, so I think we all ought to keep all our body parts intact for future use.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
You have got a good sense of humor my friend. I really don't think any of us actually would want to have a handicapped member in the community, so I think we all ought to keep all our body parts intact for future use.
You can't be serious all the time I would imagine. If I went around calling everyone a mother F%$#@, then do you suppose that they would come back to the forum, well, I might, ROFL. You got to know when to have a little fun with something, otherwise what would be the point, right?

Heatman

Credits
You can't be serious all the time I would imagine. If I went around calling everyone a mother F%$#@, then do you suppose that they would come back to the forum, well, I might, ROFL. You got to know when to have a little fun with something, otherwise what would be the point, right?
Haha, that would be one silly thing to do but I believe that having fun once in a while is good otherwise why live when one cannot have fun? Remember the saying all works and no play, makes @DGStaff a dull... :censored:.

to7update

Credits
I love making jokes and having fun, I am doing it all the times, and most people I know tell me I am still a kid, despite my relative advanced age, LOL. I think that when we have the capacity to have fun, to smile, to enjoy the little things in life, we will have a happier life.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Haha, that would be one silly thing to do but I believe that having fun once in a while is good otherwise why live when one cannot have fun? Remember the saying all works and no play, makes @DGStaff a dull... :censored:.
I love making jokes and having fun, I am doing it all the times, and most people I know tell me I am still a kid, despite my relative advanced age, LOL. I think that when we have the capacity to have fun, to smile, to enjoy the little things in life, we will have a happier life.
Ok, back to work, otherwise, I will have to run both of you over with my horse.
:)