The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Happy to see the Forum back in action

JolietJake

Credits
Notice how few people are willing to post for 'free'? In my opinion, just another sign that all they really care about is the money. The owner has stated he'll likely only keep certain people...and I bet one of the first things he does is see who was willing to remain active with no pay.

Jaspreet

Credits
I like to see forum coming back soon to its own but am ready to wait till the time admin announce it because I like DG and few days back got my first payment. Forum option will help in adding more members to the website.

Valor

Credits
Wow, it is been awhile. The last thing I know the site is paying. I have not logged in for awhile and learned that site removed the pay system.

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
Wow, it is been awhile. The last thing I know the site is paying. I have not logged in for awhile and learned that site removed the pay system.
The credits addon had a malfunction and stopped giving out credits, and right now, I am focusing on the blog, and getting the marketplace online, so I am not sure when I will focus my attention back to the forum, however, you are free to post.

suny

Credits
I have not stopped posting even when the site was not adding credits and also I was not posting too many even when the site was adding credits. So I have no problem in posting my 2 cents, cents or no cents :cool: