The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Has anyone tried SEOClerk?

chameli

Credits
SEOClerk is a site where clients can post jobs and hire workers and freelancer can apply for the jobs and earn money by completing the jobs. SEOClerk combines the feature of upwork and fiverr. Just like in upwork, you can apply for the available jobs and just like in fiverr you can create a gig and make money when someone buys you gig.

Credits
I came across this site while complete a task for someone online. This is a very good site for freelancers, I think it owned by Beverly now, the admin of postloop one can post all kinds if gigs there to make money and from reviews com the site by customers I believe one can have very good services from the freelancers there. And to get jobs one must be very good too.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not a professional and not really tried to start looking for work like that. Although, I am sure that we can make a lot of money by doing that and may work full time but till time I am not interested in that.

johnywalker

Credits
I have heard of SEOclerks. I also know that the features are similar to Fiverr and Upwork, you can sell your gigs as well as apply on available jobs. However, I have not tried any of the freelancing sites including SEOclerks.

overcast

Credits
I have tried the SEOClerk. But the postloop is inactive for me. So no more new posts to post there. I am going to try out other sites. And hoping that in near future things can improve though. Because it's kind of painful to find fiverr like clones and we don't make much money out each such sites.