The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have experience loss in your business?

ahmedo24

Credits
To those who are already into business regardless, have you experienced looses in the business before?, did you continue doing it or left it for another?

D

Deleted member 62

Losses are natural part of a business and businesses must experience it at one point or the other. Never done a business though, so never experience one but loss is always imminent. one just needs to keep moving.

Gabbar

Credits
I haven't seriously worked in a business till now but I will try to start soon as it can really help us earn good passive income but its not possible overnight.

chameli

Credits
I do not have any business. I have a blog that was in loss for 8-9 months and now it has started to generate some income. When i starts to generate ay least $100, I will convert it to a shopping site so that I can maximize my revenue

Gabbar

Credits
Same goes for me as well but I will have a business in future and will try to have some cover so that I won't face any issues. Although it's important to have some backup.

ahmedo24

Credits
I do not have any business. I have a blog that was in loss for 8-9 months and now it has started to generate some income. When i starts to generate ay least $100, I will convert it to a shopping site so that I can maximize my revenue
That is a nice one, your patience is already yielding results, base on your experience what is cost of starting a blog for someone who has little or no ideas about blogging.

Gabbar

Credits
That would be a good option if chameli will be able to convert into a Shopping website as these days most prefer to shop online.

ahmedo24

Credits
Sure it will but I guess it may be capital intensive to convert the site to a shopping site, I also wish to know if chameli will still be earning from adscence after the conversion.

Gabbar

Credits
I think no business can run away from losses and we should accept the fact that we can be in the same situation and having back up plan will help a great deal.

dya80

Credits
I don't have a business. Any business can have risks. If I would lose money I would give up on that business. I would start another business. We can never know what it will be successful.

A K Rao

Credits
Yes, we had a partnership business when I was young in advertising as my friend was expert in that! But incurred loss in the business as it was very tough to compete with well established advertising houses who almost had monopoly in the market then. With this experience we realized that in the field of advertising business we need a big initial capital as well to run the business!

moh254

Credits
Loss is part if business there's no way you can be expecting to be getting profits all the time. At times losses help us know our strengths and weakness when running the business.

bellaj360

Credits
Yes I have. May reasons and one main reason was a business providing the same service as mine opened and the there was the downfall had to close down they were also getting clients in an area far away by opening another branch.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes I have. May reasons and one main reason was a business providing the same service as mine opened and the there was the downfall had to close down they were also getting clients in an area far away by opening another branch.
I think we need to move with proper planning and should have backup plans for almost everything but it won't be easy considering the risk and uncertainties involved in business.

Gabbar

Credits
I think businesses should have plans as the loss is a thing which can happen with any business and with improper planning the business can even close when they are affected by the loss.