The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you Earned From Translation Jobs?

Gabbar

Credits
I think this Job or task is very respected all over and those who have skills in different languages can earn good money from it. I have heard about few websites on which its possible to earn with our translation skills as slowly this Universe is becoming a Global village and that's why we need to travel to different parts of the world and these translators can make good money in that instances.

What are your views on it? Have you Earned From Translation Jobs? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
I do speak four languages and translation is on my list I just haven't found enough time for it. It is very rewarding and demanded in pretty much every place.

Gabbar

Credits
That's incredible @Meryemm , You can really try transcription websites as I am sure that they must have some work for you and then you can make awesome amount of money online and no need to work offline.

Meryemm

Credits
That's incredible @Meryemm , You can really try transcription websites as I am sure that they must have some work for you and then you can make awesome amount of money online and no need to work offline.
I do work for GoTranscript! But the quality of their files is just horrible. It takes a lot of time for you to understand what the speaker is saying. I felt that such files should be paid more because they're hard to transcribe.
Another thing is that I sometimes find two languages in just one file, together with an interpreter as well but, they pay the same for these files like other files that have just one language. I think they should work more on their paying system and more people will join them.

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm As You are experienced in this field, you should try some other Transcription websites as I heard that few are paying so well and making are making pounds just by staying home.

Meryemm

Credits
@Meryemm As You are experienced in this field, you should try some other Transcription websites as I heard that few are paying so well and making are making pounds just by staying home.
Yes, that's exactly what I want to do. I will apply to other websites that actually value hard work and give their workers exactly the amount they deserve.

D

Deleted member 62

No I haven't tried a translation job,since I'm yet to have the skill for it but tasks like this pay good and if one can really acquire the needed skill good money can be made from most freelance site online.

Credits
I have signed up on couple of translation sites,but didn't get a job till now.I think there are members,like on Fiverr for example,who have already a reputation and ratings,and they are getting all the jobs.

Gabbar

Credits
of course, having a good reputation or rating does help and we can try getting more jobs if we are able to update a good healthy profile and also if we can start taking jobs at lesser rates, than that can help as well but we need to be within the rules as well.

Credits
I have read,that members,who ask for lower payment from the contractor for the completed job,are not so well received from other members,because they lower the general paying average for the tasks received on the site.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't know as I have never worked on these websites but I think this can work as at least you will get some work to show your metal and soon you can increase your rate after showing your performance.

Credits
If you are lucky and someone will hire you,even if you are a newbie on the site,maybe then you can prove your skills.I have read on Fiverr,that there members got hired by friends etc,who gave them positive ratings,so that they could get more jobs from the clients.

Gabbar

Credits
It does help and we should try to keep learning and keep our skills sharp so that we can get better at our work and skills and than we can earn well from translation jobs.

chameli

Credits
I have worked as a translator offline and earned money by translating articles. The job earned me $4 per page. It was a good offer because it took less than one hour to translate the page. I wish I could find more translating job