The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you Ever Been Scammed Earning online?

Gabbar

Credits
I think as we all like to try different earning websites, Its very difficult to keep ourselves safe from Websites which scammed us and Its the worst experience in online earnings.

I have been scammed earlier by Literacy base, Adify, and plenty other websites.

What About you? Have you Ever Been Scammed Earning online? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
I have never been scammed and I hope I won't ever experience that. I research the websites I want to join before I join them and I ask a lot. I only joined earning websites once I am dead sure that they won't scam me.

D

Deleted member 62

I think I have been scammed once by a posting a site though and admin paid for sometimes but later stopped paying and the site turned into a scam.

moh254

Credits
I have been scammed several times but the worst is being scammed cash that you've struggled earning. I was scammed by two PTC sites when I wanted to upgrade my account. Also,two sites scammed me my efforts and data that had invested in that site. Mgf and MSF, in fact the later scammed most people.

overcast

Credits
If I remember correctly I got scammed when I was trying to exchange the Liberty Reserve for Skrill. The guy took my money and then banned me. It was bad experience for me. And also it was time when things were literally going bad. And I had no idea where to join sites. Also has issues with job that time. So it was a bad phase. And I learned from the scams where to invest and what not to do from there onwards. I think I also had some of the scam experience with the cryptoexchangers. And it's one more reason I am cautious of anyone asking for my time and money.

D

Deleted member 62

I don't why people upgrade their accounts on PTC Sites I always looked at that as total scam because when once you want to make a withdrawal your account will be banned so much scam with PTC Sites

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think its possible to stay away from scams as there are many websites and we join many in the course to invest our time and make money but we should try to join only those websites for which we have full confidence and it will help us stay away from scams, this is not 100 % but will still help.

chameli

Credits
I have been scammed online mostly by HYIP. IN 2016 I was investing in a lot of HYIP and many HYIP scammed. The highest amont I lost on a single site was $400 worth bitcoins. The price back than was $900.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I was been scammed online before and that gives me the lesson to be diligent and extra careful in joining sites that doesn't have much reputation.

Gabbar

Credits
This has happened a lot with me. Earlier it was on Adiphy then Literacy base and many websites have scammed after that. It's a part and parcel of online earnings.

Junrose123

Credits
I think scammed sites are everywhere and just waiting for us to take the bait, we should be cautious about it so that scammers cannot easily lure us.

Gabbar

Credits
Daily new websites came into being which promises a lot and a few pay in the initial stages as well but after some time they all close down.

Junrose123

Credits
We should be mindful on the sites that offer a bigger earnings for a condition that we would invest a certain amount because most of these are scam sites.

Gabbar

Credits
We can get to know about what's going on websites on which we are not active or we are not part of so it help in making us aware of all scam websites as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I think that joining to BMF give us some benefits because we are able to learn on some well paying and legit sites so that we cannot be lured by these scam sites out there.

Gabbar

Credits
All forums give us benefits. Because forums are a place where we can share our experiences and this experience can be used by anyone freely.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I agree on that and it is one of the reason that I keep working on forums because I can have some updates on the latest earning sites out there.

Gabbar

Credits
There are plenty of websites which are legit and pay for a few months initially and after seeing more members active and loss of revenue, scam members in the last.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is true and that what happens at moneygoldforum before, I will never forget that site as well as the forum owner which trick us and lead us to believe that he is telling the truth that he will not scam other members of the site.