The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you ever earned from Daily motion?

Gabbar

Credits
Some time ago I heard that even Dailymotion is paying like YouTube but they are less strict and many are able to earn money from it. I am sure its still not easy as most like to check YouTube video and it won't be easy to get more subscribers and viewers on our videos posted on Dailymotion.

What about you? Have you ever earned from Daily motion? Please share.

Credits
I think who has movie streaming site can earn well from it.I personally have no experience in this thing,I have just read about it,website owners discussing,if there it is worth to put Dailymotion on their sites.

Gabbar

Credits
I think its possible to earn from Daily Motion but haven't seen anyone posting about their earning from it but I have a feeling that its legit and paying.

arunima25

Credits
I have heard of the site for the first time but if it pays you for watching videos, I might not be interested. This task does not interest me and I would like to earn from what I enjoy doing.

Gabbar

Credits
Its quite similar like YouTube but I will say its better than YouTube and I used to check videos on it and we can easily download the videos and now we can earn from it.

arunima25

Credits
Its quite similar like YouTube but I will say its better than YouTube and I used to check videos on it and we can easily download the videos and now we can earn from it.
This does not seem like an interesting task for me. I would stick to the sites that I am visiting now. I do not have luxury of time to join a new one and especially ones that do not attract me.

D

Deleted member 62

I read about daily motion on forum coin but haven't been able to take advantage of site because of the needed skills but I YouTubers and Vloggers should be good with this site since it is legit and paying

arunima25

Credits
I read about daily motion on forum coin but haven't been able to take advantage of site because of the needed skills but I YouTubers and Vloggers should be good with this site since it is legit and paying
What are the skills that they are looking for and that made you disqualify for it??

D

Deleted member 62

No,I haven't tried the site for now, you need to be good with uploading original content which are mostly videos to be able to earn there. It just like YouTube where one can have a channel to be uploading videos to get views and subscribers.undefinedSo if you are good with capturing contents in videos you can try it out.

Credits
I think it is important when you upload the videos,you have to make sure,that everything is ok with copy rights as well.That is why I didn't wanted to get implied in this type of business,it is to complex for me.

Gabbar

Credits
I earlier thought of starting with daily motion but then I decided against it looking at the time and effort it required to earn from that.

Credits
Uploading videos on daily motion really need one with ample time because whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.I will work on the site when I have the needed time for it.

Gabbar

Credits
I believe most aren't trying to earn from Dailymotion and only thinking that YouTube is the boss and pays well but actually its more tough to earn from YouTube but you still need to work had to earn from Dailymotion.

Meryemm

Credits
I'm not sure if they can make money just like YouTubers because I don't think that Dailymotion is as popular as YouTube. I'm saying that because for me personally and for most people in my country, the first website to go to for videos is YouTube and I even forget that Dailymotion exists sometimes, so do most people that I know of. But anyway, I never tried making money by uploading videos, it's not my thing and even if I tried it, I wouldn't try it on Dailymotion.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm not sure if they can make money just like YouTubers because I don't think that Dailymotion is as popular as YouTube. I'm saying that because for me personally and for most people in my country, the first website to go to for videos is YouTube and I even forget that Dailymotion exists sometimes, so do most people that I know of. But anyway, I never tried making money by uploading videos, it's not my thing and even if I tried it, I wouldn't try it on Dailymotion.
This is the reason most try YouTube but I have heard that daily motion pays well but it would be harder to get the required views, subs, likes and other things required to get paid.

Meryemm

Credits
This is the reason most try YouTube but I have heard that daily motion pays well but it would be harder to get the required views, subs, likes and other things required to get paid.
Yeah, it doesn't matter if they pay more if you can't even get views there. So I think the best option is YouTube because even if you don't get paid that much at least you'd be sure you can work harder to achieve those views, unlike with Dailymotion since it's basically dead.

Gabbar

Credits
There are plenty of other websites which can pay us to post Good videos but nothing can beat YouTube and I feel Dailymotion can make it easier for others to earn than it may help it getting more traffic.

Meryemm

Credits
There are plenty of other websites which can pay us to post Good videos but nothing can beat YouTube and I feel Dailymotion can make it easier for others to earn than it may help it getting more traffic.
But if you want to post in those websites you have to make sure that those websites have some traffic so that your videos will be viewed. If they have no traffic then no one will view your videos and you won't be paid.

johnywalker

Credits
I did not know Daily Motion also allowed the users to monetize the videos. I was only aware about YouTube. I don't check daily motion, however, I might check this site and find out more about how to monetize the videos on daily motion.

chameli

Credits
I am not using videos to make money. I know you can make money on youtube however, I was not aware about monetization of daily motion videos. Since youtbe is very hard to monetize, I will check daily motion and if I can use this platform.