The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you ever earned from Testing Apps?

Gabbar

Credits
I think these days there are many websites or apps which wants us to work as App testers and we can earn well from that as well.

I have already seen some payment proofs from these sort of apps but I have never earned from any such apps as most of these apps are for US members.

What about you? Have you ever earned from Testing Apps? Please Share.

Meryemm

Credits
I have joined some testing apps and I have passed their tests but I have never received any invitation to test these apps and I think it has a lot to do with my location.

D

Deleted member 62

Location has been a big problem.with working on apps like testing apps.I know I might not have not invitations because I have read reviews on some of them so I'm not wasting my time on them.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually joined a website which pays us for testing apps but I am not having any experience with that and that's why I am feeling so confused about it and unable to start making money on it. Hope I can do better on that website.

chameli

Credits
I have not eared fro testing apps. There was this person who was touting about a site called user testing where webste and app testing jobs were available. I went to the site and discovered that they are not taking new testers. Can anyone recommend me any sites where we can find app testing jobs.

Junrose123

Credits
I have heard some testing apps before but I was not able to earn from it since some offers are not available in my location and besides it is time consuming for me.

Gabbar

Credits
If you like to earn money then testing apps is a good choice but it won't be that easy to earn from these and we need to work hard to be able to earn.

Junrose123

Credits
I think it is tough to earn at some money making apps since I had been working from it and I have never reach the threshold because most of it are having a high threshold that will take you ages before you can reach the cash out.

moh254

Credits
No I tried doing such through Microworkers tasks but it made my phone hang and couldn't do anything and later on was told that some of those apps contain viruses and might crush my phone.

Gabbar

Credits
I heard from a person who Is from that he's able to earn more than 300 dollars per month from a website where he test some apps and websites so it can help us make good money.