The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you ever Earned From Vlogs?

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure most of us are aware what Vlogs are and slowly and steadily they are getting so much popular.

These days most like to watch Vlogs on YouTube and on other such websites and with the way they can easily increase the count of their Subscribers and views on their vlogs and that helps them earn as well and that's why they say that we need to move with the trend.

What are your views on it?

Credits
There are many successful vloggers,who we know and we are following every day.Though I think I would not become a vlogger,because I am a little bit shy to make videos and showing myself there:)

Gabbar

Credits
I think being a Vlogger you can wear a Face mask as well LOL and can still create videos and can earn from it and most important part is acceptability and if people like and accept our videos then we can earn big.

Credits
You might be right about it.There it is not necessary to show yourself in your videos,though I have read that vloggers,which are showing themselves in the videos and are smiling,they have more success

Gabbar

Credits
I know many that are fan of vlogs and these sort of people are habitual to watch vlogs daily and this can help us earn from Vlogs.

chameli

Credits
I have never tried my hands on vlogging, however, this is one area that I am very interested in. I have been dilly dallying on vlogging because I do not have skills related to vlogging. I know nothing about video editing.

Gabbar

Credits
Same applies to me as well but we can see many vloggers online and they are earning good money and they are just posting easy stuff, some like to post about their families and others like to post about other things.

johnywalker

Credits
I have never tried vlogging, however, I know you can earn more from vlogging as compared to blogging. However, vlogging requires you to have skills with video making, you also need a good video camera and video editing software. This is expensive vocation as compared to blogging.

Gabbar

Credits
Even I haven't tried but I have heard from many that it a good way to make money and a funny as well. Many are interested in watching vlogs so it's a good option for online earners to start earning just by creating vlogs which are easier

chameli

Credits
I have never tried vlogging, however, I know you can earn more from vlogging as compared to blogging. However, vlogging requires you to have skills with video making, you also need a good video camera and video editing software. This is expensive vocation as compared to blogging.
Yes, you need a camera and video editing programs. You also need royalty free music to add background score. However, if you are really interested, you can try with basic things such as your smart phone to record video and windows movie maker to edit your videos.

johnywalker

Credits
yes, we can start with simple things like our phone and windows movie maker or even a screen recording program. However, if you want to create professional videos you need better equipment and software.

Gabbar

Credits
Creating Vlogs is easier in comparison to creating full fledged YouTube videos and that's why many are trying to work with it.
I'm still not sure of how much we can earn but earnings are decent for a lesser type of work.