Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you ever invested online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meryemm

Credits
I don't invest offline, let alone online! It's too risky for me and even if I know the website is not a scam, I still have that fear of even if they didn't scam me, something will happen and I will make a mistake that I'd have to pay for!
I have been a member of a Facebook group about making money online and most of the posts are scam and I've seen people who have been scammed and how hard that situation is. I have a phobia of investing, lol. Especially online since it's too easy for them to take your money and leave forever.

What about you? Ever tried it?

D

Deleted member 62

I might invest offline but not online,I always see myself losing monet anytime I think about investing online.I wish online sites were a little bit credible but scamming is their watch word so I don't invest for now maybe later.

Meryemm

Credits
I might invest offline but not online,I always see myself losing monet anytime I think about investing online.I wish online sites were a little bit credible but scamming is their watch word so I don't invest for now maybe later.
I feel the exact same way. There are more scamming websites than there are legit ones, and people lie and make fake payment proofs to advertise their websites. It's really hard to trust people online.

D

Deleted member 62

I feel the exact same way. There are more scamming websites than there are legit ones, and people lie and make fake payment proofs to advertise their websites. It's really hard to trust people online.
It will really take time for people to really believe in investing online.A lot of people will always dissuade one when the issue of investing online is raise. Scammers are not even helping

Credits
I have invested long time ago in hyip sites,but I would never ever do it again.I do not recommend it to anyone to invest in hyip sites,there are too many risks involved.The profit is anyway little and there is no guarantee even that you will receive your own cash back.It is far better to earn online some other ways,using your writing skills as a freelancer,or to learn other technical skills,which are in demand online.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, I like to take risks and sometimes they pay and most of the times they don't but I guess we need to study the situation and after that we can do better with our investment. Right now, my 100 odd dollars have been stuck but I am hopeful that I will receive these next month or next to that.

chameli

Credits
In the past, I invested a lot of money online. I invested on HYIP and cloud mining programs. I made money on a couple of HYIP and Cloud Mining Programs. I used these investment programs until they were paying. I made enough money on some programs to recover the loss I made on the others.

johnywalker

Credits
I have invested on stocks offline, however, I have not spent a penny online. But then I am also interested in online investment. I will never invest in HYIP, Cloud Mining Programs and the likes, however, might invest in online business, for instance I might invest in an online shop or ecommerce site.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have invested on a hypocrite site and also in mining forum, the experience was OK for someone who has some amount to spare and invest with caution

Junrose123

Credits
I think I just only invested a couple of dollars at twicthfollows to have my account ungraded so that I can have more offers and I can easily reach the cash out.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think I just only invested a couple of dollars at twicthfollows to have my account ungraded so that I can have more offers and I can easily reach the cash out.
That is a good one, I guess @Gabbar also upgraded his membership too, how has been your experience since you upgraded.
Post automatically merged:

That is a good one, I guess @Gabbar also upgraded his membership too, how has been your experience since you upgraded.

Junrose123

Credits
It feels good to become a premium member at twitchfollows because I can easily earn more offers everyday compare when I was still not a premium member. I do regret that I was hesitant before in upgrading my account. Maybe I had manage to cash out now if I already did it before.

chameli

Credits
I am not on twitchfollows. How much do you need to upgrade your account, what is the task ratio when you ar efree member and when you upgrade membership? Do you get paid better of you upgrade your account. I am asking this qustion because I am also interested in trying this site.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not on twitchfollows. How much do you need to upgrade your account, what is the task ratio when you ar efree member and when you upgrade membership? Do you get paid better of you upgrade your account. I am asking this qustion because I am also interested in trying this site.
You need to pay either 9.99 USD with PayPal or bitcoins or earn around 10k credits and request for upgradation. Opted for no.2

Yugocean

Credits
I did several times, although these are low investment, but a combination was not much low. Most of my investment is in betting, and this is simple to lose if you greed.

ahmedo24

Credits
Betting is a quick to earn or quick to loose investment packages, more people looses thier money than people who make money from it.

Yugocean

Credits
Recently I lost over 80 dogecoin in another doge betting. But that was going to happen because I broke the strategy I made.
Never play with your own rules.
Loss of dogecoin is affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.