The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you ever Purchased a Microwave online?

Gabbar

Credits
I have never purchased a Microwave oven online and I like to know if anyone here have tried it and how was the experience.

Actually, many like to check , touch and feel the surface of the Microwave before making the buy decision and it's common as well.

but I think we can get better deals if we shop for Microwave online.

What are your views on it? Please share.

A K Rao

Credits
Though I have purchased three microwave ovens so far, I never purchased any of them on line. The reason I want to test the equipment and know about its functions through the sales person which is convenient me than reading the manuals to understand the same!

Gabbar

Credits
I think you are right but these days we can ask for free demo for anything we purchase be it's a Washing machine or Microwave so we can learn from them about the different features of it.

A K Rao

Credits
I think you are right but these days we can ask for free demo for anything we purchase be it's a Washing machine or Microwave so we can learn from them about the different features of it.
I never heard anything about this type of demos we get with online purchasing! How can they arrange for demo at our place when we are purchasing the product online? Could you kindly elaborate?

Gabbar

Credits
When you purchase any product online like Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Microwave or anything like that and even A LED Tv, we can call them or request for demo and they will reach us inside 48 hours.

I have never purchased a Microwave oven online and I like to know if anyone here have tried it and how was the experience.

Actually, many like to check , touch and feel the surface of the Microwave before making the buy decision and it's common as well.

My experience when I bought my microwave oven on amazon was simply simple and calm. Because I have a neighbor who just bought her own through same means and it's working fine.
Post automatically merged:

My experience when I bought my microwave oven on amazon was simply simple and calm. Because I have a neighbor who just bought her own through same means and it's working fine

Gabbar

Credits
I am actually planning to Buy a Microwave and thinking if I should go for it online or offline as I need to see which is the best brand and it can be a good purchase.

aanya

Credits

We bought Microwave offline and compared the price online.. As that was a dusshera sale, the price in both offline and online market was approximately same.. But we could feel it and the persons came to show us the demo

kattech

Credits
No please. I have never purchased a micro wave online and nor hope to do any time. Fact is I prefer buying less weighing items and products online than those which incur a large cost at shipping. Microwaves are sold here in my town and I can easily buy and take home but not buying online.

Gabbar

Credits
We bought Microwave offline and compared the price online.. As that was a dusshera sale, the price in both offline and online market was approximately same.. But we could feel it and the persons came to show us the demo
As I said previously, free demo is available when we buy online as well but you did it right. If the product is available at around same price than best to go for offline.

aanya

Credits
As I said previously, free demo is available when we buy online as well but you did it right. If the product is available at around same price than best to go for offline.
Really?? Free demo is available online?? We never bought any big electronics online.. So, I don't know very much about how to buy online and what facilities we do get...

Gabbar

Credits
When we buy any electronics online we have the option to go for a free demo to know all features and options and when we purchased a refrigerator online, we went with the free demo just to know the different features and how they work and it was free LOL

Junrose123

Credits
I don't have a micro wave in our house but if the time comes that I would need to buy for it I would surely have it offline as I want to see the quality and reliability of it.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
There is no harm in buying a microwave online. There are times when these shopping apps come up with great discounts on the gadgets and electronics. You can check the price and the model on any physical store. Keep a close check on online sites. Whenever you feel that the site is offering good discount go ahead and buy it.

Some of the sites offer free demo and installation as well. With easy return policies on mostly all the sites, shopping of any electronic is hassle free .

Thakur

Credits
I see nothing wrong with buying a microwave online. They give full descriptions and you can take all the time in the world to read about it. The few microwaves I had to buy I went in person to the store. The main reason was because I needed them right away. I would buy online in the future still.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I see nothing wrong with buying a microwave online. They give full descriptions and you can take all the time in the world to read about it. The few microwaves I had to buy I went in person to the store. The main reason was because I needed them right away. I would buy online in the future still.
The problem arises when the piece delivered to you shows some manufacturing or technical defect. In this case, it becomes difficult to contact the company and ask for replacement. If you have shopped from a physical store they will always be there to lodge your complaint and do the needful.

suny

Credits
No, I wanted to buy one online in 2016 but I had lot of pending smart points with Samsung to redeem. So I bought one using my 2200 points from a local Samsung dealer that saved us INR 2200. I don't think I will ever get to buy a microwave oven online!

Jaspreet

Credits
It's a very good option to shop when there is some special event like festive sale because most of the websites run sales on these occasions where we can purchase and get attractive cash back. There are also options to pay on emi or with certain credit or debit card to get extra discounts.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
It's a very good option to shop when there is some special event like festive sale because most of the websites run sales on these occasions where we can purchase and get attractive cash back. There are also options to pay on emi or with certain credit or debit card to get extra discounts.
This used to be a good option. But according to a recent news, these online sites can no longer host these big sales. The Government has taken strict action against all these sites.

suny

Credits
This used to be a good option. But according to a recent news, these online sites can no longer host these big sales. The Government has taken strict action against all these sites.
Don't worry, these online operators are smarter than policy makers of our country. They will find out more ways to give you something better than the offline market has to offer. I am getting number o offers every day which is really tempting.