The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 100 more

Have You Ever Regretted Staring A Business?

Gabbar

Credits
I guess we all have some ambitions in mind and one such ambition could be to be our own boss but thinking about it, We cannot expect to be successful in our ventures all the time.

I earlier started a business on my own but I wasn't able to do much with it and it was a regretful experience.

What about you? Please share.

moh254

Credits
Yes I started an offline business of selling fruit salad. Out of ten dishes I was only able to sell three. I really felt wasted after all the time I used in preparing them and the cash that went to loss. It was a horrible idea and I don't think I can start an offline business. I rather invest the cash in some legit hyip.

Meryemm

Credits
I have never started a business that I regretted after. But I will be starting my business soon and I hope I won't regret it.
Any advice?

overcast

Credits
I work as a VA in my freelancing business. My work routine is hectic because I handle the backend for the people. And I keep them informed about how they are doing on the side. So that is my small business. I handle a lot of tasks for other people. And it can get most of my time apart from my day job. I think job plus this freelance business have some level of regret because I have lost personal life and also never took vacation in like 6 years.

bendahara

Credits
I had started a business with no specific skills in that area. So i roped in my friend as a business partner only to learn that he was not as good in it than expected. There are some parts of the business we outsource as we were not familiar with it.

We shut it down even through we made money as too much time had been spend and too little earning

Credits
I had an offline business and debts killed it.I wish I was firm enough not to sell on credit but I did and I so regretted it.Saving money to start another though and this time I'm sure it will be a success.

Gabbar

Credits
From many years , I am thinking of starting a business related to Fast Food and I think I can really make good money from it but I am thinking of delaying it as I need to find a proper place for that so that it can be a hit.

Credits
You are correct about it.Location is very important,when you want to open a store or Food business.This way you are making sure,that there is enough traffic to attract people's attention.

Gabbar

Credits
Also, the biggest issue is we cannot even use the VPN as they can disqualify us at the time of payment so it would be hard and best option would be to wait for genuine websites.

Credits
Getting a fast food running effectively needs a good location and chef,just give people the kind of meals that are irresistible and a bit on the low side and you will be fine.

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen many businesses set up in my nearby area like that in past few months and many are earning well, So I need to look for another location and I am scared of Investment to be made

I started reselling for a friend back in 2014. I got perfumes from my friend and to resell using my Facebook. It was not a hit. I started buying 6 bottles of perfumes. I ended up giving them as a gift instead of selling the bottles. I am not good at it. I did not regret it though.

Chidiuzo

Credits
I'm yet to start a business online or offline but I'm seriously thinking in that direction and I hope it doesn't failed. Most businesses failed because of lack of accurate planning ,capital most times is secondary. One with just $1k can turn it to $100k but another starting with $100k would turn up with only $1k.why? Because of lack of proper planning before execution.

Meryemm

Credits
I'm yet to start a business online or offline but I'm seriously thinking in that direction and I hope it doesn't failed. Most businesses failed because of lack of accurate planning ,capital most times is secondary. One with just $1k can turn it to $100k but another starting with $100k would turn up with only $1k.why? Because of lack of proper planning before execution.
You've got a good point there. You should really plan things out before you dive into such a thing and you should even think of solutions in case the business fails or you'd be in debt. It's not easy starting a business at all and one should be very careful because this can turn into a disaster. One thing I'm going to do if I ever start a business is that I won't take loans. I rather work with my own money or not work at all.

Gabbar

Credits
I started reselling for a friend back in 2014. I got perfumes from my friend and to resell using my Facebook. It was not a hit. I started buying 6 bottles of perfumes. I ended up giving them as a gift instead of selling the bottles. I am not good at it. I did not regret it though.
At least you tried it and I am sure you can start it again sometime with some planning and it will help you to sell and make good money from it. Good luck.

Chidiuzo

Credits
You've got a good point there. You should really plan things out before you dive into such a thing and you should even think of solutions in case the business fails or you'd be in debt. It's not easy starting a business at all and one should be very careful because this can turn into a disaster. One thing I'm going to do if I ever start a business is that I won't take loans. I rather work with my own money or not work at all.
Yes,you're right I think using one's money is good when starting a business than starting with a loan,a loan is really good for a business that's stable to expand it.Not when one is just experimenting. Paying back loans is never an easy task.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes,you're right I think using one's money is good when starting a business than starting with a loan,a loan is really good for a business that's stable to expand it.Not when one is just experimenting. Paying back loans is never an easy task.
On same lines I don't think it's good to invest money in riskier securities on borrowed funds as it's also a business and we'll be in a lot of risk with it.

Chidiuzo

Credits
On same lines I don't think it's good to invest money in riskier securities on borrowed funds as it's also a business and we'll be in a lot of risk with it.
I think these are all the parameters people don't take into consideration before investing, people just want to start a business to start making a whole lot of money without even researching on the viability of a business. Business success much more than dumping money in a transaction it takes,wisdom,researching ,testing planning and even a while lot of learning.

Junrose123

Credits
I have never experienced such business that I started and regret it lately since I mainly made some plan and research before having such business. I really see to it that a particular business is profitable not just something that someone wishes to have since it deals with a lot of money.