The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you ever tried Advertising your business on a PTC website?

Gabbar

Credits
It's a good option for business persons and there are many pay to click websites which provides this option wherein members can earn credits and can use these to advertise their products at a discount.

Have you ever tried it? Please share.

chameli

Credits
When I was active on a PTC site called My Paying Ads, I tried to promote my referral links through this site. I did not get any sign ups, however, the traffic on my link was very good. The site sent the users to my link, however, the users were onlyn interested in doing theri daily quota of ad clicks, therefore, they did not check what kind of sites they were visiting, hence there was no sign ups.

johnywalker

Credits
I do not have a business and I am not in any PTC site. From what I hear from marketer, advertising on PTC is not a good idea. The advertisers might ban you ad account if they found you using PTC to drive traffic. getting traffic on your site is not enough, the traffic should convert in order to generate revenue, however, PTC traffic does not convert.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't have a business at the moment but I don't think it's a good move to advertise that on a ptc website as most may not even notice it.

A K Rao

Credits
I think by hosting an advertising on a PTC site I don't see we will be having any profit as the members will keep on clicking the advertisement as a routine job without even looking at it or try to getting the content from it! I think it would be sheer wastage of money!

ahmedo24

Credits
I think by hosting an advertising on a PTC site I don't see we will be having any profit as the members will keep on clicking the advertisement as a routine job without even looking at it or try to getting the content from it! I think it would be sheer wastage of money!
That is true ,majority of the active members on Ptc sites are just there to click the ads for clicking or earning sake not to convert to the target

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen many trying to promote their business on a ptc website but it doesn't help much. Although ptc websites charge very less but it doesn't help as most are not interested in following those businesses.

A K Rao

Credits
PTC sites are just agencies who assure minimum number of views to the company within a stipulated time, which they are attaining through the PTC sites with the help of members. So campany may have good number of clicks on their advertisements but the chances of increasing the clients seems remote!

kattech

Credits
Never. I have never and don't think will ever. PTC advertising is simply a waste of time. Users are not targeted and therefore cant convert. PTC are good to advertise fellow PTC sites and other scams.

chameli

Credits
That's true. You need traffic on your website that actually converts. If the traffic does not convert, there is no point in getting a lot of paid traffic. PTC site users are only interested in clicking the links for credits, they don't care what link they are clicking.

Gabbar

Credits
That's true. You need traffic on your website that actually converts. If the traffic does not convert, there is no point in getting a lot of paid traffic. PTC site users are only interested in clicking the links for credits, they don't care what link they are clicking.
We can choose the websites which are legit and paying and can help us to do better but we need to risk it once to see if it works or not.