The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

Have you ever Tried Forex Trading?

Gabbar

Credits
I think If someone likes to make good money then It should try Forex trading. Forex trading involves trading with world currencies like USD, Yen, Euros etc. It does involve risk of loss but if you learn before starting trading than you can earn big and you just need a minimum $100 to start.

I have earned some money from forex but that was due to the help of a friend.

What about you? Have you ever Tried Forex Trading?

chameli

Credits
I have never tried forex trading. By the size of transaction volume globally, forex trading is bigger than stock trading. However, forex trading is riskier than stock trading because of price fluctuations. If you wnat to do forex trading, you should try to do offline, in the online world there is too much of scam.

Gabbar

Credits
I have tried but just Indirectly and now I m waiting to get some of my money back, It's not easy to make money with it and you need to learn it but still its risky.

ahmedo24

Credits
All the forex trading sites that i joined are scam sites, actually they didn't request for investment but they wasted my time. If one must join forex trading there are lots of things to know about especially the challenging part of it, it is one of the most risky online investment.

Gabbar

Credits
You need to check forex and not these different websites, I am sure you can find legit ones and there are many experts who take some fee from you and will help you earn from forex

Gabbar

Credits
The only bright thing about Forex is money which we can make with it and it's enormous but we need to learn it properly before risking it.

ahmedo24

Credits
What is likely percentage on return on investment from forex?. Some one once promised to put me through it on a tutorial fee but since I was not interested I didn't opt in for the tutorial.

Gabbar

Credits
I think one can even earn 100 dollars from the Investment of 100 dollars and it depends on the risk taking abilities and knowledge of different currencies.

johnywalker

Credits
Forex trading is high risk earning method, however, once you master the technique and gain the ability to analyze the market, you are likely to make a lot of money. Just like @chameli said, by trading volume forex trading is larger than stock trading.

ahmedo24

Credits
The best is to have spare to invest in it after learning basic things about it cos It like more people loose money than those who win or gain from the investment.

Gabbar

Credits
It does help you make good money but you should be prepared for loss as well. It takes more time to master the art of making money from forex.

ahmedo24

Credits
That is just the simple truth, there are lots of people making good money from it such that when they loose they don't get bothered cos they know boom period will show up another time

chameli

Credits
There are websites where you can do forex trading. Some websites even give you free money in order to learn how forex trading work (you cannot withdraw this money though, it is only for learning purpose. ) However, I am yet to try forex because I do not know how this whole concept work.

ahmedo24

Credits
There are websites where you can do forex trading. Some websites even give you free money in order to learn how forex trading work (you cannot withdraw this money though, it is only for learning purpose. ) However, I am yet to try forex because I do not know how this whole concept work.
I have also not tried by investing my money cos I am been careful, I wish to know the website that give non-withdrawable amount to tutors us on how to be successful in it.

Thakur

Credits
I have not tried Forex trading but I went to a training session on it. Everybody else seemed excited but I didn't understand most of what was going on.

Gabbar

Credits
I have not tried Forex trading but I went to a training session on it. Everybody else seemed excited but I didn't understand most of what was going on.
Same applies to me as well. We really need to learn about it and only after that we can think about doing anything with that.

Are you aware of brokers?