The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

Have you ever tried mining Bitcoins?

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen and heard from many that they are earning by mining Bitcoins on their device but I have seen some complaint about it that it's not safe to mine bitcoins on the device as it can affect the device and may damage it.

But on the other side, I have heard that it won't affect our device.

What are your views on it? Have you ever tried mining Bitcoins? Please Share.

Credits
I have read more about the dangers of mining Bitcoin online and most of the reviews pinpoint to the danger of mining eating up the phone's RAM and even making one phone malfunction and this is what I don't wants for my phone so I rather invest or earn Bitcoin from sites.

Gabbar

Credits
I am mining a few from a website but don't see it much dangerous as its just running different pages on a tab and its too low and I am just giving it a go for a few days.

Junrose123

Credits
I have tried mining before some bitcoins in my laptop and I observed that it makes your computer to slow at some time. I also heard before about the damage that it may cause to your computer when you started to mine but I just can't really prove it if it is right or wrong since I didn't notice that before.

Gabbar

Credits
There is also another easy way to earn bitcoins and I'm sure website is mining through it and we just need to watch YouTube Videos and that too over favorite ones and will earn for it.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have tried mining before some bitcoins in my laptop and I observed that it makes your computer to slow at some time. I also heard before about the damage that it may cause to your computer when you started to mine but I just can't really prove it if it is right or wrong since I didn't notice that before.
It is advisable to use a old computer which may not have much value to you, it consumes the the CPU space which you may not notice vividly

Gabbar

Credits
It is advisable to use a old computer which may not have much value to you, it consumes the the CPU space which you may not notice vividly
I don't they will be effective though. You need good device to mine bitcoins and need to spend money for that. The device would be costly but you can do well with these.

Junrose123

Credits
There is also another easy way to earn bitcoins and I'm sure website is mining through it and we just need to watch YouTube Videos and that too over favorite ones and will earn for it.
Well that is great to know, can you share what website it is? I am interested to know such method wherein I will just watch YouTube videos then may earn instantly some bitcoins.

Gabbar

Credits

Junrose123

Credits
You can check this thread and I have explained about the website and how we can easily earn from this website. I worked for two days but not having much time for that.

https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/bittube-me-reviews.1643/
Well thanks for the link my friend, I would surely check this out and give it a try. I just hope that it is a legit and well paying site.I am really interested in some bitcoin sites so that I can increase my bitcoin earnings.

chameli

Credits
I have tried free mining programs like crypto tab, honey miner, and computta. I was able to mine bitcoins but the earning was so slow that I had to quit.

Gabbar

Credits
Mining programs are very risky and we need to buy special equipment for that as well and that may not even be worth but we can try cloud mining.

ahmedo24

Credits
Any thing free reward little to nothing, I don't waste time on free mining sites and I have not tried mining before because of the cost implication though I wish to join Mining pools in bitcoin by investing in it.

Gabbar

Credits
Have you ever made some serious investment in mining and got the profit from it? I think these days many are trying it and earning well as well.

ahmedo24

Credits
Have you ever made some serious investment in mining and got the profit from it? I think these days many are trying it and earning well as well.
I have once invested in doge mining and it was a pleasant experience, I have not tried bitcoin mining site though I hope to try genesis mining cos it has wonderful reviews.

Junrose123

Credits
I have heard a lot of good reviews about the genesis mining and I have a friend who invested of that mining site and he is earning a passive income every month.

Gabbar

Credits
Can you take more details from your friend, I mean I like to know how much he invested and how much profit he gained and what about the equipment cost.

Junrose123

Credits
As I remembered that he was require to invest around at least 50 dollars and everyday he was gaining a few percentage on its investment and he was able to withdraw those earnings every end of the month. It was very legit since he was been there for a almost 3 years already.

ahmedo24

Credits
@junrose you are right to an extent, it is possible to even invest $10 but the reward will be very little, a friend advised I start with $100 for better return on investment but as at then I was not ready to risk $100.