The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you tried affiliate marketing?

Meryemm

Credits
I have never tried it and I don't have enough information about it yet, but once I start my own blog I will try it.
Have you tried it? Share your experiences and please provide us with suggestions and advice.

Gabbar

Credits
I guess both of us are in same boat and even I am not much aware of Affiliate marketing but I have seen many boasting about it and that they are making more than 700 dollars per month from it.

Credits
I'm planning of starting off in Ernest and being very active to make good money with it.I might have to begin with Amazon affiliate program it most popular. Would have to use them first.

ahmedo24

Credits
To be an affiliate marketer, you need sign up with affiliate companies likes amazon, clickbank, commision junction etc. Get the product links you wanna promote. The work starts here, you will need to drive traffic to these through your link and you target is for of these impression convert to sales so you can get your commission. You have the option to get a free traffics which most times are not genuine or you buy genuine traffics from sites, this is usually more reliable. You made need to invest like $100 and if you are lucky you will make close to 30% within few days or weeks.

Junrose123

Credits
i have also never tried before the affiliate marketing since I have only a limited idea regarding it. Many people are doing a great job on affiliate marketing but then I am afraid to give it a try since I am not confident about it.

moh254

Credits
Affiliate marketing requires one to have some skills and a good convincing power in order to create traffic. I personally have never been interested in affiliate marketing since am not interested.

ahmedo24

Credits
If one must make money from affiliate marketing and you don't have enough skills of generating traffics, you will definitely have to invest in buying traffics which will guarantee your success in it.

Junrose123

Credits
Affiliate marketing requires one to have some skills and a good convincing power in order to create traffic. I personally have never been interested in affiliate marketing since am not interested.
Well if that would be the case then I think this site is not really for me since I really don't have a great skills and convincing power to perform the job. Maybe I would find another site that would really fits for my skills and characteristic.

Gabbar

Credits
I am registered but I have never experienced earning from it, I actually made a mistake. I was already registered and shopped a lot online in the past 2 years but I should have used my link smartly and should have earned some money already.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I should have acquired first some skills before doing some affiliate marketing so that all my money and efforts could not be wasted.

ahmedo24

Credits
@Gabbar, if you had known probably you will have earn good money from commissions received.
@junrose, you downloaf guides on affiliate marketing, I have read books on it, it is a good way to earn.

Junrose123

Credits
@ahmedo24 Well thanks for suggesting me to download some guide regarding affiliate marketing since it would really help me to understand all about affiliate marketing. This is good for me especially I am a beginner from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
@ahmedo24 Well thanks for suggesting me to download some guide regarding affiliate marketing since it would really help me to understand all about affiliate marketing. This is good for me especially I am a beginner from it.
you can try the following sites, www.iab.com, www.clicky.co.uk and you can also try udemmy online free courses to get acquainted to affiliate marketing. Ensure you have enough time to read through the books when you download them.

Gabbar

Credits
@Gabbar, if you had known probably you will have earn good money from commissions received.
@junrose, you downloaf guides on affiliate marketing, I have read books on it, it is a good way to earn.
I would have for sure and now also I need to complete the formalities to keep my account active and take some benefit of it while ordering online but I think it will take more time.

Gabbar

Credits
Which are the websites working online in your country from where people like to shop online? You can check their affiliate program and can join if you are eligible for that.

ahmedo24

Credits
The most common affiliate marketing companies that virtually every one can join are clickbank, commission junction and amazon. Interested members can try them out.

Junrose123

Credits
The most common affiliate marketing companies that virtually every one can join are clickbank, commission junction and amazon. Interested members can try them out.
Yes I also heard about them before but I haven't tried them yet since I am not good to some affiliate marketing.

Gabbar

Credits
I would have loved to try but I came to know that I need to have a website for that so I am not trying that. Will try after having a website.

chameli

Credits
I would have loved to try but I came to know that I need to have a website for that so I am not trying that. Will try after having a website.
Actually you don't need a website to do affiliate marketing. You can do it on facebook, twitter, pinterest, via mailchimp newslatter etc. However, it is true that having a website helps you to make more money from affiliate marketing.