The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you tried Amazon Pay?

Gabbar

Credits
Amazon pay is of course, a product of Amazon and its gaining a lot of popularity day by day.

It's a way through which we can pay for buying services, products, paying our bills, Paying for food and even for Mobile Loads or Recharges etc.

The basic reason for it getting more popular is as follows:

Safest way to pay: It's a very safe way to pay and we can trust the brand Amazon and they won't sell any of our Information related to our debit or credit cards.

Many Ways to Pay: Amazon Pay accept most of the ways to pay, We can pay through any Debit card, Credit Card, UPI, Internet Banking and can utilize Gift cards to get more discount.

Discounts: We can get products and services at discounts if we pay for them with Amazon pay.

CashBack: One of the most important thing which is helping it to attract more users is cashback which it credits after making of every purchase and payment through Amazon Pay.

Thanks for reading.

Junrose123

Credits
I had made an account before at Amazon but then I was not able to use it since I really don't know if it is allowed in my country. I have heard a lot of good reviews about it and I really trust it.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you should check as I feel Amazon is working in all countries and there won't be any issue if you access it as it's not an earning website but just a way to pay, shop and save money. I'm enjoying working with it.

ahmedo24

Credits
It will be great if it works for all countries though I may not sign up with them now cos i don't buy things online as such but when It becomes necessary I will.

Gabbar

Credits
@ahmedo24 You can check if its available for you or not and its not just about shopping online but we can pay our utility bills like Power, Water, Mobile and several others through it and can earn cash back as well.

Junrose123

Credits
@ahmedo24 You can check if its available for you or not and its not just about shopping online but we can pay our utility bills like Power, Water, Mobile and several others through it and can earn cash back as well.
Well that is great to know because I just thought that it was just a form of online shopping site. I am amazed that it has also other features which is really useful for our day to day living.

Gabbar

Credits
Earlier Amazon was just a website or app from which we can shop for products but now they have added Amazon pay and this is helping them winning more customers as customers can get big discounts on their purchases if they pay with Amazon pay.

Junrose123

Credits
Earlier Amazon was just a website or app from which we can shop for products but now they have added Amazon pay and this is helping them winning more customers as customers can get big discounts on their purchases if they pay with Amazon pay.
Well that would be a good news for Amazon shoppers because they will not need to go anywhere to pay for their purchases since it is already package, I mean all in one. This is really a great strategy by the Amazon to attract more customers.

Gabbar

Credits
Earlier I used to pay cash on Delivery whenever I purchase anything from Amazon but after the Introduction of Amazon Pay, I am paying in Advance through Amazon pay to get the discount and its helping Amazon to get prepayments and this helps them securing more purchases.

arunima25

Credits
I am a regular buyer at Amazon and I totally trust the brand. I have never tried paying by Amazon Pay. I generally pay my utility bills and phone bills using Paytm. I like their cash back offer.

Gabbar

Credits
I am a regular buyer at Amazon and I totally trust the brand. I have never tried paying by Amazon Pay. I generally pay my utility bills and phone bills using Paytm. I like their cash back offer.
I earlier used to pay with Paytm but then I left working with Paytm and now paying all my utility bills, Mobile recharges with Amazon pay only and its helping.

arunima25

Credits
I earlier used to pay with Paytm but then I left working with Paytm and now paying all my utility bills, Mobile recharges with Amazon pay only and its helping.
How does it help and how is it better than paying bills using Paytm?? Does it have more offers that can help with saving money.

Gabbar

Credits
How does it help and how is it better than paying bills using Paytm?? Does it have more offers that can help with saving money.
I actually haven't worked with Paytm for a long time and even forget how much it provides us in the form of cash back. But on Amazon Pay you will get 75 INR for your first transaction for paying your power bill.

arunima25

Credits
I actually haven't worked with Paytm for a long time and even forget how much it provides us in the form of cash back. But on Amazon Pay you will get 75 INR for your first transaction for paying your power bill.
I get Rs 100 back on paying bills on Paytm. And since I am a movie buff, I get good offers and cashback on many new releases. Just last week I booked tickets for Stree and I got back Rs100 on booking 2 tickets. Can we book movie tickets by AmazonPay??

Gabbar

Credits
I get Rs 100 back on paying bills on Paytm. And since I am a movie buff, I get good offers and cashback on many new releases. Just last week I booked tickets for Stree and I got back Rs100 on booking 2 tickets. Can we book movie tickets by AmazonPay??

Yeah we can and get cash back from it. But I haven't tried as yet, I am only recharging mobile and paying bills, you can earn cash back on bills only on your first transaction.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
If it had not been for that report about China hacking Amazon and other major US corporations I would be willing to try this out. Amazon says the Bloomberg report isn't presenting a true picture and their records have not been exposed, etc., etc. For right now I'm going to wait for the dust to settle on this matter. But I like the idea of Amazon Pay. Looks great!

Gabbar

Credits
If it had not been for that report about China hacking Amazon and other major US corporations I would be willing to try this out. Amazon says the Bloomberg report isn't presenting a true picture and their records have not been exposed, etc., etc. For right now I'm going to wait for the dust to settle on this matter. But I like the idea of Amazon Pay. Looks great!
I'm not aware of this thing about China hacking Amazon Pay or it's accounts and it's helping us to get more cash back on our purchases.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
Don't mind me. I read a lot of "stuff" and watch too many YouTube videos for business and news!
Subscribe to the Business Insider newsletter.

Gabbar

Credits
Don't mind me. I read a lot of "stuff" and watch too many YouTube videos for business and news!
Subscribe to the Business Insider newsletter.
Actually we can work smartly. For example currently Amazon is giving 10% cashback if we load balance I'm Amazon Pay, maximum of 300 INR. We can load balance, take cash back and pay and balance will again be zero so no such threat.