The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you tried doing Stock Trading to earn money?

D

Deleted member 31

Hello, Digital Global members!

We all know that the Stock Market is where the rich multiply their money. It is also a place where people lose their fortune. There are many types of people that are participating in the Stock Market. There are investors which are looking at the company's fundamentals and they invest in those companies that they think will be generating lots of revenue in the years ahead. There are also those short and medium term traders that only hold their stocks for a short amount of time before selling again to realize their profits.

What about you? Have you done Stock trading or are you still doing it?

D

Deleted member 27

I don't have any idea about stock trading, it has never appealed to me ever since the global economic meltdown some years ago. But I have invested in company bonds every now and then, I'm still doing it till date but stock trading is a no go area for me.

Credits

We all know that the Stock Market is where the rich multiply their money. It is also a place where people lose their fortune. There are many types of people that are participating in the Stock Market. There are investors which are looking at the company's fundamentals and they invest in those companies that they think will be generating lots of revenue in the years ahead. There are also those short and medium term traders that only hold their stocks for a short amount of time before selling again to realize their profits.

I do not know much of anything about the stock market, nor does it interest me, however, I have bought some govt bonds in the way, but the paypal is very minimal, and you have to hang on to them for several years before making a few dollars back; This may very well be the way to go if you have alot of money to invest, and you are willing to lock your money up in bonds for years, and hope the govt does not crash, because if there is no govt to pay you back, then the bonds would no longer have any value, then again, if the govt falls, then nothing else would have much value either.

Your stock market question does not really relate to our forum as your topic would be related to "investments" and we do not have any demand at this time to add investment categories, however, this could very well happen in the future, until then, posts should be related closer to our niche.

D

Deleted member 31

I do not know much of anything about the stock market, nor does it interest me, however, I have bought some govt bonds in the way, but the paypal is very minimal, and you have to hang on to them for several years before making a few dollars back; This may very well be the way to go if you have alot of money to invest, and you are willing to lock your money up in bonds for years, and hope the govt does not crash, because if there is no govt to pay you back, then the bonds would no longer have any value, then again, if the govt falls, then nothing else would have much value either.

Your stock market question does not really relate to our forum as your topic would be related to "investments" and we do not have any demand at this time to add investment categories, however, this could very well happen in the future, until then, posts should be related closer to our niche.
Yup. Government bonds and Stocks would need a lot of years if you’re planning to have it mature in a long-term period.

I’m sorry if this topic didn’t pass the criteria of the Business and Money/Wealth section. Please move it to the proper section if it will exist in the future. Thanks!

Heatman

Credits
I have no knowledge about stock trading and as a result of that, I have never tried to take up investment in that because I really wouldn't want to get into something which I don't understand in order not to make a bad investment which would result in losing my money.

D

Deleted member 62

I'm yet to start stock trading though I try to read a lot about it,because I hear a lot of positive things about it.I think it a good investment if one really understands how it works and try to invest wisely. As you rightly pointed out buying when it okay and holding it to sell when the prices are higher is the way to go. It a risky investment too so one needs to be very careful too.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually planned about it and we have a scheme related to Mutual fund which is SIP and means systematic Investment plan but I haven't started on it as yet.

chameli

Credits
In have not tried stick trading, however, I am very interested in buying some stocks. If I manage to buy stocks of the company that is making money, I will have a good return on my investment. However, in order to actually benefit from stock trading you need to invets a lot of money.

Gabbar

Credits
I am yet to try it but my colleague tried and lost interest and now he's just interested in investing in forex as he's able to make more from it.

chameli

Credits
As far as I know forex trading is riskier than stick trading. When we are trading with stocks at least you can decide on the company based on its market reach and business volume. However, when you are trading with foreign currencies, it is really difficult to predict the market.

ptrikha20

Credits

I do it but I do not put too much money and I do positional trading - mostly medium to long term, and I rarely do daily trading.

ahmedo24

Credits
Probably when I have excess money I will give forex trading a short by then I won't be scared to loose my investment as such. It is risky but quick way to earn cash.

chameli

Credits
Probably when I have excess money I will give forex trading a short by then I won't be scared to loose my investment as such. It is risky but quick way to earn cash.
If you want to trad foreign currency you do not need a lot of money. Join forex trading company and stat low. I have not tried myself, however, I hear that you can start with as little as $10. If predictions are right, you can make a lot of money n a short time.

overcast

Credits
I think if you know how to do trading then that's a good option. But I'd say instead of going through all that. Just get into mutual funds. And that should be good enough for you to start with. And people who are doing stock trading we have to learn from few bad trades.

Heatman

Credits
There are lots of trading applications that I'm seeing recently such as IQ Option, FB trade, Olympic-Trade and all of them are used for stock trading and other currency trading but I'm not sure if they are the right way for one to engage in stock trading or any other kind of trading whatsoever.

ahmedo24

Credits
You may have take your time to explore each and every one of them to know their authenticity and possibly work on Google reviews, I am not into stock trading, it lucrative but risky if you are not grounded .

Heatman

Credits
You may have take your time to explore each and every one of them to know their authenticity and possibly work on Google reviews, I am not into stock trading, it lucrative but risky if you are not grounded .
I have actually tried to use IQ Option when I first saw it but it didn't take long and I saw the same application named another thing but still with the same design and everything. So, I fret for my money and stopped using it immediately and till today, I have tried it again.

Kei

Credits
I don't know about stock trading. However, I'm taking some time out to learn a thing or two about binary trading. There are many legit platforms that offer this opportunity. Some free while others require little investment.

ahmedo24

Credits
The first binary trading I joined was a scam site so I decided to dig more about, I found a guy who was willing to teach me on how to run it successfully for amount equivalent to $70 in my local currency Naira