The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

Have you tried doing Stock Trading to earn money?

Credits
Hello, Digital Global members!

We all know that the Stock Market is where the rich multiply their money. It is also a place where people lose their fortune. There are many types of people that are participating in the Stock Market. There are investors which are looking at the company's fundamentals and they invest in those companies that they think will be generating lots of revenue in the years ahead. There are also those short and medium term traders that only hold their stocks for a short amount of time before selling again to realize their profits.

What about you? Have you done Stock trading or are you still doing it?

KellyGeo

Credits
I don't have any idea about stock trading, it has never appealed to me ever since the global economic meltdown some years ago. But I have invested in company bonds every now and then, I'm still doing it till date but stock trading is a no go area for me.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Hello, Digital Global members!

We all know that the Stock Market is where the rich multiply their money. It is also a place where people lose their fortune. There are many types of people that are participating in the Stock Market. There are investors which are looking at the company's fundamentals and they invest in those companies that they think will be generating lots of revenue in the years ahead. There are also those short and medium term traders that only hold their stocks for a short amount of time before selling again to realize their profits.

What about you? Have you done Stock trading or are you still doing it?
I do not know much of anything about the stock market, nor does it interest me, however, I have bought some govt bonds in the way, but the paypal is very minimal, and you have to hang on to them for several years before making a few dollars back; This may very well be the way to go if you have alot of money to invest, and you are willing to lock your money up in bonds for years, and hope the govt does not crash, because if there is no govt to pay you back, then the bonds would no longer have any value, then again, if the govt falls, then nothing else would have much value either.

Your stock market question does not really relate to our forum as your topic would be related to "investments" and we do not have any demand at this time to add investment categories, however, this could very well happen in the future, until then, posts should be related closer to our niche.

Credits
I do not know much of anything about the stock market, nor does it interest me, however, I have bought some govt bonds in the way, but the paypal is very minimal, and you have to hang on to them for several years before making a few dollars back; This may very well be the way to go if you have alot of money to invest, and you are willing to lock your money up in bonds for years, and hope the govt does not crash, because if there is no govt to pay you back, then the bonds would no longer have any value, then again, if the govt falls, then nothing else would have much value either.

Your stock market question does not really relate to our forum as your topic would be related to "investments" and we do not have any demand at this time to add investment categories, however, this could very well happen in the future, until then, posts should be related closer to our niche.
Yup. Government bonds and Stocks would need a lot of years if you’re planning to have it mature in a long-term period.

I’m sorry if this topic didn’t pass the criteria of the Business and Money/Wealth section. Please move it to the proper section if it will exist in the future. Thanks!

Heatman

Credits
I have no knowledge about stock trading and as a result of that, I have never tried to take up investment in that because I really wouldn't want to get into something which I don't understand in order not to make a bad investment which would result in losing my money.