The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you tried Neteller?

Gabbar

Credits
Neteller is just another way to get paid and I have seen few websites which pays through that as well. I was excited to join it but I didn't liked its experience as I was required to pay $12 as fee for bank withdrawal and we can withdraw minimum of $75 and maximum of $100. So it was very frustrating one for me.

Have you tried Neteller? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
I tried all of these famous payment processors but none of them worked out for me. Neteller has crazy high fees and it's not that popular. I didn't need my Neteller account because none of the websites i work on pay via Neteller.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually joined Neteller because I was required to send some money to a friend which is in different country and it does have very low fee when sending from Neteller to Neteller but sadly withdrawal fee is sky high.

chameli

Credits
I would have joined neteller if there was some sites that paid through neteller. However, I have seen this payment processor listed only on hyip and ptc site.

Gabbar

Credits
It's a nice payment processor but they are taking huge fee if we withdraw our earnings to bank and then it becomes so tough.

johnywalker

Credits
Neteller is a good payment processor. You can even get a virtual card or even a plastic card. It also accepts bitcoin deposits. I think more and more website should be using neteller as a preferred payment processor.

Gabbar

Credits
I feel that but as always we are at the receiving ends of that. If we wanna withdraw our earnings to bank than we need to have a minimum of 75 dollars and fee would be 12 dollars.

Junrose123

Credits
I have never tried to have Neteller since most of the sites that I am working are requiring to have a PayPal account but I am willing to give a try in the future.

chameli

Credits
I feel that but as always we are at the receiving ends of that. If we wanna withdraw our earnings to bank than we need to have a minimum of 75 dollars and fee would be 12 dollars.
I did not now neteller had such a high withdrawal threshold and expensive processing fee. I have skrill. The withdrawal is at leat 42 euro and the charge is 5 percent (I am not sure though).

Gabbar

Credits
I did not now neteller had such a high withdrawal threshold and expensive processing fee. I have skrill. The withdrawal is at leat 42 euro and the charge is 5 percent (I am not sure though).
I felt quite bad at seeing this but now I'm finding ways to withdraw my money and hope to find less fee attractive ways.

ahmedo24

Credits
Neteller is not really friendly, this is the reason why most investments don't use it for transaction, Skrill is far better. Even the sites that use it, it usually have higher payment threshold

Kehsiba

Credits
I never used Neteller for online transaction. I opened Neteller account to get a payout from neobux but I am not using neobux now.

Gabbar

Credits
Neteller is no doubt a good way to receive and send payments but the problem is the withdrawal fee and I am not sure if its only for Indian members alone.

Junrose123

Credits
I think if some of my online sites would requires me to have a Neteller account then I might make one of it but for now I don't see any reason to have an account for that.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we can buy or invest in bitcoins by paying with Netteler but I'm not aware of fee taken by them but heard a few have been trying it

moh254

Credits
I doubt whether nettler works in my region although I tend to think its more like skrill if am not wrong. $12 fee is quite high and am really wondering if there are people using this. Actually that's why PayPal will always be leading.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it works, I sent money to a friend who is in Nigeria and it was easy. But I paid fee of 0.50 which was too much as I earlier thought that it would be free.