The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

Have you tried participating in Airdrops and Bounty Hunts?

Credits

Hello, guys!

I know most of you who are familiar with Cryptocurrency have already heard or know Airdrop already. Some of you may already be participating in Airdrops and Bounty Hunts. So, for those who don't know yet, Airdrops and Bounty Hunts are free crypto tokens that companies are giving away in exchange for doing tasks. They want publicity for their token and will provide you a list of things to do to receive their free tokens.

The tokens you will receive can then be sold or exchanged for other cryptocurrency and then you can liquidate them to have some extra cash. Most of the Airdrops are only worth cents, but sometimes you can be lucky and have some tokens that are worth more.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits

Hello, guys!

I know most of you who are familiar with Cryptocurrency have already heard or know Airdrop already. Some of you may already be participating in Airdrops and Bounty Hunts. So, for those who don't know yet, Airdrops and Bounty Hunts are free crypto tokens that companies are giving away in exchange for doing tasks. They want publicity for their token and will provide you a list of things to do to receive their free tokens.

The tokens you will receive can then be sold or exchanged for other cryptocurrency and then you can liquidate them to have some extra cash. Most of the Airdrops are only worth cents, but sometimes you can be lucky and have some tokens that are worth more.
cryptocurrency appears to have all sorts of terms, however, I have never heard of Airdrops or Bounty Hunts, and when you say that you have to perform tasks, then what sorta of tasks do you have to complete? Since you may have done this before, then maybe list some of those task examples.

Credits
cryptocurrency appears to have all sorts of terms, however, I have never heard of Airdrops or Bounty Hunts, and when you say that you have to perform tasks, then what sorta of tasks do you have to complete? Since you may have done this before, then maybe list some of those task examples.
They are basically small tasks to help them reach out to more people. Tasks like "Share this post on FB/Twitter/Pinterest/etc". They could also ask you to Follow their pages on these social media. Some even ask participants to write articles to promote their site and services.

Heatman

Credits
I have read about Airdrops before but I haven't really taken up on such offers because it seems like a waste of time. What it pays to participate on the task of Airdrops isn't worth the stress. I would rather take up mining a cryptocurrency block instead of doing Airdrops tasks.