The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Have you tried participating in Airdrops and Bounty Hunts?

Credits

Hello, guys!

I know most of you who are familiar with Cryptocurrency have already heard or know Airdrop already. Some of you may already be participating in Airdrops and Bounty Hunts. So, for those who don't know yet, Airdrops and Bounty Hunts are free crypto tokens that companies are giving away in exchange for doing tasks. They want publicity for their token and will provide you a list of things to do to receive their free tokens.

The tokens you will receive can then be sold or exchanged for other cryptocurrency and then you can liquidate them to have some extra cash. Most of the Airdrops are only worth cents, but sometimes you can be lucky and have some tokens that are worth more.

Credits

Hello, guys!

I know most of you who are familiar with Cryptocurrency have already heard or know Airdrop already. Some of you may already be participating in Airdrops and Bounty Hunts. So, for those who don't know yet, Airdrops and Bounty Hunts are free crypto tokens that companies are giving away in exchange for doing tasks. They want publicity for their token and will provide you a list of things to do to receive their free tokens.

The tokens you will receive can then be sold or exchanged for other cryptocurrency and then you can liquidate them to have some extra cash. Most of the Airdrops are only worth cents, but sometimes you can be lucky and have some tokens that are worth more.
cryptocurrency appears to have all sorts of terms, however, I have never heard of Airdrops or Bounty Hunts, and when you say that you have to perform tasks, then what sorta of tasks do you have to complete? Since you may have done this before, then maybe list some of those task examples.

Credits
cryptocurrency appears to have all sorts of terms, however, I have never heard of Airdrops or Bounty Hunts, and when you say that you have to perform tasks, then what sorta of tasks do you have to complete? Since you may have done this before, then maybe list some of those task examples.
They are basically small tasks to help them reach out to more people. Tasks like "Share this post on FB/Twitter/Pinterest/etc". They could also ask you to Follow their pages on these social media. Some even ask participants to write articles to promote their site and services.

Heatman

Credits
I have read about Airdrops before but I haven't really taken up on such offers because it seems like a waste of time. What it pays to participate on the task of Airdrops isn't worth the stress. I would rather take up mining a cryptocurrency block instead of doing Airdrops tasks.

Credits
I used to register on new sites that have airdrops to give to new members on their site through completing a task on BMF but I have never done much with it,sometimes I forget totally about it because the launch always take another 2-3 months and one must have forgotten about it.All the same I have account on some of these sites but have never gain from it.

anorona

Credits
I dont have the experience and the knowledge about airdrops but I have seen many people are going crazy getting referrals whenever there is new airdrops that is being released. Some even pay to get referrals whch make think if it is really worth it to try airdrops.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have registered with close to 30 airdrops, most of them are yet to launched there coins till date. The one I so much relied on was CCRB, I placed offer on bmf just to have more referrals of which I had lots of referral that got me about $100 referral bonus, when it got to the time of withdrawal, the condition was for me to invest at least $100 to be able to claim the referral bonus, I got discourage and stopped registering with airdrops.

Junrose123

Credits
I also heard about airdrops before but then I was not able to be on that site since I can't really understand what is it all about. I was confused and don't have much interest since I find it to be boring.