The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Have you tried Zzoomit Forum?

moh254

Credits
I am trying to access the site but i cannot get the right referral link to join with. Someone to post it here at least. I want to see how the site looks like.

kattech

Credits
Yeah, its available for all users but if you are good at things related to technology then you can do better. I am a member of this website but not posting because I am not aware of things which they want me to write and earn.
If it is available international yet paying via paytm which is not available in my country, of course I can't join since chances of not getting paid looks very high. May be its for Indian members only since the payment supported is in line with then.

Kehsiba

Credits
I just checked the site. The forum is hosted in a subdomain. I liked the forum as well as the blog content. I might learn something new from this site. However, I might not be able to post as I am not much aware on tech niche. Buy the way, I will love to see crypto related discussion on the site.
You can post contents related to blockchain technology. Posting articles related to technology is allowed. Digital Marketing niche and make money online niche are strictly not allowed.
Post automatically merged:

If it is available international yet paying via paytm which is not available in my country, of course I can't join since chances of not getting paid looks very high. May be its for Indian members only since the payment supported is in line with then.
There was also other payments option like PayPal, Forumcoin, and Amazon gift. I hope these would cover all users to get paid without any issues.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
I am trying to access the site but i cannot get the right referral link to join with. Someone to post it here at least. I want to see how the site looks like.
Do you like to join it. I'll send my referral link if you want.
I think you are good at discussions related to technology and this could be the forum you must have been looking for.

kattech

Credits
You can post contents related to blockchain technology. Posting articles related to technology is allowed. Digital Marketing niche and make money online niche are strictly not allowed.
Post automatically merged:

There was also other payments option like PayPal, Forumcoin, and Amazon gift. I hope these would cover all users to get paid without any issues.
If a site supports PayPal as a payment option, mostly that site has gates opened up for all people. I really love such kind of sites which give chances to all kind of people to earn. I guess I should join and see if I can get paid and add on my current earnings.

Kehsiba

Credits
If a site supports PayPal as a payment option, mostly that site has gates opened up for all people. I really love such kind of sites which give chances to all kind of people to earn. I guess I should join and see if I can get paid and add on my current earnings.
I also applied for skrill. It's on documents verification process and I hope that process would complete very soon. Soon you can also get paid via skrill.

suny

Credits
I think the forum owner would be glad to see all of you on board and get going. I am sure we all know something about technical issues that we face in our homes and work place. We can certainly discuss them and get a solution.

Gabbar

Credits
It would be a good option if Zzoomit starts paying with Skrill as well as we already have users who are very Interested to receive payments with Skrill as they don't have PayPal or its limited and it's a nice thing to add more payment processors.

suny

Credits
I don't think Skrill should be a problem for Zzoomit as I understand the admin is willing to add as many payment processor as possible.

Kehsiba

Credits
It would be a good option if Zzoomit starts paying with Skrill as well as we already have users who are very Interested to receive payments with Skrill as they don't have PayPal or its limited and it's a nice thing to add more payment processors.
Even Payoneer Payment Gateway is Possible but in case of Payoneer the minimum transaction amount should be $50. I don't think Payoneer will help.

johnywalker

Credits
If the site is being flocked with the people I already know from this forum, I might try this site some day. Well, I am not expecting a lot of money, however, I am looking for sites where I can post and have fun.

suny

Credits
Sure, we sure need more sites to make some side income. I have my personal interest in this particular site since it deals with technical topics, a rare forum on the net.

Gabbar

Credits
That's nice to see that you already got paid and have expertise in the core topic of the website.
I'm not that technical so I'm not posting anything at the moment.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I saw the offer regarding joining the forum in forumcoin marketplace. Though I haven't joined it yet, I think there is no harm in going ahead with it. I really wish that the forum does not turn out to be scam. Can anyone share the details regarding the posting limit and minimum payout on the site?

suny

Credits
I have posted on this site and paid through Paytm. The site is for technical discussion with no limit on posts. However there are not many active members sofar due it's technical aspect I guess

Gabbar

Credits
This is the main reason I'm not freely posting on this forum. Also I'm getting a little more busier with my work and other websites and that's why unable to spend more time on this website.

suny

Credits
This is the main reason I'm not freely posting on this forum. Also I'm getting a little more busier with my work and other websites and that's why unable to spend more time on this website.
That's okay, you don't have to if you can't lol. You know everyone has their own interest and go by that. I never touch anything that doesn't come in my niche too.

Gabbar

Credits
That's true but as the admin is one of my dear friend, I really like to help him out and for that I am sharing this forum with most of my friends and will help them join if they are Interested in doing that.

overcast

Credits
I have registered but the email does not seem to be appearing in the spam folder too. Not sure what to do. I may have to sign up again and see if that works out. Hopefully this works considering forums are bit often not easy with registration mails. So hoping for that.