The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Hi, I am a new member here

arunima25

Credits
Hello friends, My name is Arunima and I am new to this site. I was referred to this site by one fellow member from another forum site. I am still in exploration phase and trying to make myself comfortable here. So I am going through the guidelines and FAQs to help myself understand it more. I hope to be active here and stay longer and make more friends. It is comforting to see some familiar names here.
I love to write and indulge in art I am a special educator and Montessorian by profession. I am on a break from my regular job and utilizing that time to be more online.

Meryemm

Credits
Hello Arunima and welcome here. I'm very happy you've joined us and I hope you're comfortable here.
I would love to read all about your experiences as a writer if you ever decide to share that, and I hope you'll find the threads here beneficial as well.

arunima25

Credits
Hello Arunima and welcome here. I'm very happy you've joined us and I hope you're comfortable here.
I would love to read all about your experiences as a writer if you ever decide to share that, and I hope you'll find the threads here beneficial as well.
Thanks for your warm welcome. I am exploring the site and trying to make myself comfortable here. I am looking forward to get more suggestions to improve myself as a writer and also to get help to have more writing opportunities. I am still at a beginner stage.