The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Hockey and its rule

Kehsiba

Credits
The Hockey is a team game played between 2 sides. Each side consists of 11 members and one goalkeeper is included in that 11 member team.

A stick is used by all players to scoop the ball. When a player scoops the ball and it reaches an opponent's goal line then the team is awarded one goal. If anyone pushes other teams member, then the penalty will be given.

The penalty varies depending on the location in the ground.

The game is played totally 60 minutes and the timeout period of 10 minutes will be given. A team which scores more goal will be awarded as a winner.

Gabbar

Credits
I wasn't following hockey earlier but few years back I started following it and I'm enjoying it a lot. I am aware of its rules and watched few movies about it. These days also I like to follow it and follow few players.

Kehsiba

Credits
Nowadays hockey has been accepted by all people and sponsors are also providing sponsorship to players. A sponsorship is more important for any game.

Gabbar

Credits
Nowadays hockey has been accepted by all people and sponsors are also providing sponsorship to players. A sponsorship is more important for any game.

I need to say this but hockey is more popular in the world then my favorite sports celebrity celebrity cricket but it's fine. It's slowly making more interested in India but it's already popular in many countries and most popular sports after Football.

a_jerobon

Credits
I started playing hockey in highschool and I loved it alot. I still play hockey on campus and I am so familiar with those rules. When I started playing it, I used to hit the ball with the back of the stick yet it is supposed to be hit using the side of the stick which is flat.

Gabbar

Credits
I started playing hockey in highschool and I loved it alot. I still play hockey on campus and I am so familiar with those rules. When I started playing it, I used to hit the ball with the back of the stick yet it is supposed to be hit using the side of the stick which is flat.
You cannot hit the ball with the back of stick. Glad to know that you are aware of this game and also enjoy participating and playing. Is hockey popular in your country?

a_jerobon

Credits
You cannot hit the ball with the back of stick. Glad to know that you are aware of this game and also enjoy participating and playing. Is hockey popular in your country?
Yes, hockey is quite popular in my country. It is introduced in highschool where those who love it start receiving training. There are also some national teams for hockey.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, hockey is quite popular in my country. It is introduced in highschool where those who love it start receiving training. There are also some national teams for hockey.
It's very popular in Mt my part of the world and especially in Punjab from where I belong. I think most of the hockey sticks are manufactured in my hometown Jalandhar.

ptrikha20

Credits
The Hockey is a team game played between 2 sides. Each side consists of 11 members and one goalkeeper is included in that 11 member team.

A stick is used by all players to scoop the ball. When a player scoops the ball and it reaches an opponent's goal line then the team is awarded one goal. If anyone pushes other teams member, then the penalty will be given.

The penalty varies depending on the location in the ground.

The game is played totally 60 minutes and the timeout period of 10 minutes will be given. A team which scores more goal will be awarded as a winner.

A nice description of the game. Now, we would have the upcoming World Cup Hockey in India in End November- December 2018.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm waiting for the another season of hockey India league as last year it was canceled by hockey India federation. Hope this time it'll be a bigger hit.