The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

How Can We earn Money With Cooking?

Gabbar

Credits
I think cooking is one thing which cannot be mastered by all and that's why we all require the services of someone or Food from outside and it's not possible to have Food from Expensive hotels as it will be so much expensive and won't be good for our pocket.

That's why most prefer to have Cooked from Tiffin Services and these are very popular in India and I am sure in other countries as well.

Have you tried making money with your cooking skills? Please Share.

Valor

Credits
I don't know what Tiffin Services is about. Here in the Philippines, there are different restaurant that cater to different types of customers. There are people who like different cuisines. There are restaurants who offer eat-all-you-can for a very affordable price.

Gabbar

Credits
It's working in many countries and best for those who don't know how to cook and a way to make money for those who can cook and deliver food.

chameli

Credits
I have heard of India's Tiffin Service. There was even a movie based on Tiffin Service where two people fall in love. Here in Nepal, we do not have such services. However, if you have cookin skills, you can work in a restaurant. Cooking job is highly paid job. If you can cook, you can even start vlogging.

Gabbar

Credits
It's very popular in India and in big cities and metro cities many are working full time on it and they do make decent money every month.

A K Rao

Credits
Cooking is an art from where you can make money very easily! The ways in which you can make money are listed as under:
1. By joining as a cook in restaurant.
2. By working as a freelance cook, where you can cook for any one for different occasions as per the need!
3. By Opening a Restaurant.
4. By writing Cook Books.
5. By Sharing your cooking blogs on internet.
6. By giving cooking shows on TVs
7. By judging various cooking competitions

A K Rao

Credits
You nailed it my friend. Cooking is an art and it can surely help you make good money and many are already doing it very well.
We have many famous Chefs in India who have their names in International arena. For that matter Snajeev Kapoor is a Chef has run his show 'Khana Khajana' on TV for 17 years, he wrote more than150 best selling cook books and is running chain of restaurants in different parts of the World!

chameli

Credits
It's very popular in India and in big cities and metro cities many are working full time on it and they do make decent money every month.
A lot of people from Nepal travel to India to work and some of them land in a restaurant. They start as a dishwasher, then become waiter and finally a cook. I know a lot of people who are working as a cook in India. They are not only working in small eateries but also in the hotels like Le Meridian.

Gabbar

Credits
A lot of people from Nepal travel to India to work and some of them land in a restaurant. They start as a dishwasher, then become waiter and finally a cook. I know a lot of people who are working as a cook in India. They are not only working in small eateries but also in the hotels like Le Meridian.
Yeah, I am aware of it, and many are working as a security personnel for the rich and actually many hire Nepali's as they are working at lesser wages as compared to other Indians.

Soubhagya2018

Credits
if you're comfortable in front of the camera and enjoy doing the cooking demos, why not create your own cooking classes to sell online? video tutorial are popular because they are helping to connect with your audience and people nowadays are all about videos .they are simple to create and you don't need a big investment up front(besides a laptop, video camera, smartphones and video platform like unscreen). creat subscription service for your online video to create an ongoing source for revenue. you can even release teaser content on a site like youtube and encourage the viewers to join your subscription site.

chameli

Credits
@Gabbar Yes, Nepalis are working for low wages in India, however, Indian rupees translate well in Nepal and based on the exchange, they receive well. For instance, if they receive ten thousands in India, it will be sixteen thousands in Nepal.

Gabbar

Credits
@Gabbar Yes, Nepalis are working for low wages in India, however, Indian rupees translate well in Nepal and based on the exchange, they receive well. For instance, if they receive ten thousands in India, it will be sixteen thousands in Nepal.
yeah, I am aware of it, Do you think we can play some games and get profit from it. I mean we can exchange money and make some secret profit from it, is it possible?

A K Rao

Credits
Yes, I know that we have about five cooks working t place of my Boss who are from Nepal and they are experts in cooking. In fact they are all rounders.They drive the Cars. Go to the market to fetch the things etc. They are nicely paid at par with Indian Cooks along with Bonus and paid leave!

Gabbar

Credits
it's a very good way to make money. In India tiffin service can be started very easy. I have seen a person who used to sell vegetables now working as a tiffin provider and I am sure he will be earning more now.

A K Rao

Credits
Nepalese are also in the Indian Army. Nepalese in Indian Army has a long history, and it dates back to the British Raj. Nepalese are also in Bollywood.
Yes, India has Gorkha regiments in its army where people are mainly from Nepal. Who can forget Manisha Koirala, Mala Sinha ,Priyanka karki, Reecha sharma etc? Udit Narayan is a great singer in Bollywood who is also from Nepal!

Gabbar

Credits
You nailed it chameli, I was a fan of Manisha koirala and than Mahima chaudhary and I came to know later that both are from nepal and now I am hearing about another beautiful Girl of which I read yesterday, She is from nepal and a model and looks so gorgeous and will be in Bollywood soon.

A K Rao

Credits
Nowadays everyone is a cook and can make tasty food. You need to cook with new recipes of cooking different food and you'll earn much out of it.
Cooking is an art one can attain an expertise through the practice! Once he/she knows about the basic cooking and various spices and their blends then the sky is the limit for the imagination and trying new dishes!