The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How Comfortable Are you Teaching Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I guess we all like to make some money and these days all like to make money online. Most of us are also aware that we can make money by teaching online as well but I'm sure it's not for everyone and not everyone can teach and make good money online.

I'm not that good with tracing as I'm so short of patience.

What are your views on it? Please share.

moh254

Credits
Yes I'll be very comfortable but the problem is that almost all the online tutoring sites require you to upload a soft copy of your degree certificate if not a CV. I cannot be comfortable uploading my personal details online and am not sure whether they're safe. If I can get a site that doesn't had much qualifications for one to be a tutor then I'll surely try it out.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes I'll be very comfortable but the problem is that almost all the online tutoring sites require you to upload a soft copy of your degree certificate if not a CV. I cannot be comfortable uploading my personal details online and am not sure whether they're safe. If I can get a site that doesn't had much qualifications for one to be a tutor then I'll surely try it out.

Lol I thought you were comfortable sharing your details and even certificates but I think it's necessary to tell them that you are qualified and can teach well.

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly Iam not good at teaching since I don't have any skills similar to teachers. I think at first it may not be comfortable for those who are first timer but as time goes by everything will be alright.

Gabbar

Credits
It's one of the hottest jobs these days and I'm sure It'll stay forever like that and many are making a decent some money from it every week or month.

Credits
I will like to tutored online in fact I'm thinking along this line but I have never tried it.I sometimes wonder what it really required apart from the certification. I will have to read about all the requirements.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we need to upload our documents which can help them check if we are qualified for the job and then we can start after getting a go ahead from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.