How Did Digital Global Come To Be?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
DG wanted me to provide a light introduction, so it goes back to the day I was born, just kidding, lets not go back that far, and see where this goes, so lets just speed this reel up, and it goes something like this; Lets just say I have been involved with @DigitalGlobals writing, and since then we have been friends, so one day, I was wondering about the internet minding my own business, then I saw this domain for sale: DigitalGlobal.com, and I thought to my self that this was a wonderful domain, and I immediately thought this would be great for DG's writing business, and up til this point, he has been very anomouss, and that is nothing knew, alot of writers write with pen names, however, I am getting off track, so lets get back to the story; I knew for a fact that I could not afford the domain as it was very expensive, and when DG comes to mind, then I brought it to his attention to see what he thought about the domain, and he thought it would be a great idea, and come up with something new for his future ebook releases, however, I did not know upfront that he was planning the domain for a "freelance" type site, however, not a bad plan. The forum idea was my own as I told him that I was somewhat familiar, and told DG that I felt if you go with a forum platform, then I thought XF would be the best option to go with, and so far, it has been very good, you see, I had XF 1.5 a few years, and XF 2.0 has been completely rewritten, and today, add-ons have been far better than I seen on XF 1.5. We are looking to install more XF2 addons over the next month or so.

I make suggestions to DG on addons that I think may benefit the forum in the future, sometimes he agrees, and other times he provides a good arument on why they may not be good for the forum, so far, I really like how the forum is shaping up, and also look forward to the new theme, and DG makes a promise that the theme will be kick-ass, other than that, I have no more information then anyone has concerning future events, or what I am asked to write up for the forum. I am grateful that I found the domain, as I feel that the domain will be a very hot commodity in the future, and I hope that DG never sells the domain, as I am grateful to be apart of the action. When I receive updates or new information, then I will post that information for all to see. I was just told that DG finished his last ebook, and maybe starting on another sometime this month, and he plans to integrate that part into DigitalGlobal.com going forward on all new releases; Every now and then, we kick some ideas around, and shocking to my surprise, I have even given him some ideas on some future emails which I will look forward to reading. When DG starts on a new ebook, it can take him approximately 4-6 weeks to complete, and he does not create the low quality $2.99 ebooks either, and when he writes something, then you should buy and read it.

Summary: Too be honest, I did disrupt plans of DG, when I brought this domain to his attention, he was working on a new health site, however, he thought of my idea for a day or two, then he shut down the weight loss site he was just starting to work on, and DG did bring over one of the articles he wrote on the 2 week diet, even though it has no relation to the freelance niche, however, it is understandable, since it can take a considerable amount of time to write articles, ebooks, and content in general, then have to bring it all together using various software, adding graphics, and uniqueness to the content in a pleasing manner so visitors like what they see, and read it, and if people like what they see, then they end up becoming followers, and this was also part of DG's plan, get people interested, they follow along, they refer others, their friends, family, social, and if they like, then the process repeats, and some may call this "viral." So before you start going off, then just wait for the next ebook release.

If you want to follow freelance blog, then please feel free; we have roughly 7 categories; Blogging Tips would be for blogging related content; Business is for business-related content; The blog also has a section about "making money" If you live in the "digital" world, then we have a section for that too. Are you into SEO & SEM, no problem, we know a little bit about SEO. :) Our newest sections would be "startups" and the review category is for product & service reviews, and this could relate to anything. Some content has already been posted on the blog, and I know more content is planned for the future, maybe even this month if DG has enough time, so keep your eyes open, and if you have any great ideas, then please feel free to share them in the suggestion areas of the forum, and DG will look at him when time allows.

Yours Truly,
Digital Global℠

Last edited:

DigitalGlobal

Digital Global℠
Staff member
Credits
Good question,

DG wanted me to provide a light introduction, so it goes back to the day I was born, just kidding, lets not go back that far, and see where this goes, so lets just speed this reel up, and it goes something like this; Lets just say I have been involved with @DigitalGlobals writing, and since then we have been friends, so one day, I was wondering about the internet minding my own business, then I saw this domain for sale: DigitalGlobal.com, and I thought to my self that this was a wonderful domain, and I immediately thought this would be great for DG's writing business, and up til this point, he has been very anomouss, and that is nothing knew, alot of writers write with pen names, however, I am getting off track, so lets get back to the story; I knew for a fact that I could not afford the domain as it was very expensive, and when DG comes to mind, then I brought it to his attention to see what he thought about the domain, and he thought it would be a great idea, and come up with something new for his future ebook releases, however, I did not know upfront that he was planning the domain for a "freelance" type site, however, not a bad plan. The forum idea was my own as I told him that I was somewhat familiar, and told DG that I felt if you go with a forum platform, then I thought XF would be the best option to go with, and so far, it has been very good, you see, I had XF 1.5 a few years, and XF 2.0 has been completely rewritten, and today, add-ons have been far better than I seen on XF 1.5. We are looking to install more XF2 addons over the next month or so.

I make suggestions to DG on addons that I think may benefit the forum in the future, sometimes he agrees, and other times he provides a good arument on why they may not be good for the forum, so far, I really like how the forum is shaping up, and also look forward to the new theme, and DG makes a promise that the theme will be kick-ass, other than that, I have no more information then anyone has concerning future events, or what I am asked to write up for the forum. I am grateful that I found the domain, as I feel that the domain will be a very hot commodity in the future, and I hope that DG never sells the domain, as I am grateful to be apart of the action. When I receive updates or new information, then I will post that information for all to see. I was just told that DG finished his last ebook, and maybe starting on another sometime this month, and he plans to integrate that part into DigitalGlobal.com going forward on all new releases; Every now and then, we kick some ideas around, and shocking to my surprise, I have even given him some ideas on some future emails which I will look forward to reading. When DG starts on a new ebook, it can take him approximately 4-6 weeks to complete, and he does not create the low quality $2.99 ebooks either, and when he writes something, then you should buy and read it.

Summary: Too be honest, I did disrupt plans of DG, when I brought this domain to his attention, he was working on a new health site, however, he thought of my idea for a day or two, then he shut down the weight loss site he was just starting to work on, and DG did bring over one of the articles he wrote on the 2 week diet, even though it has no relation to the freelance niche, however, it is understandable, since it can take a considerable amount of time to write articles, ebooks, and content in general, then have to bring it all together using various software, adding graphics, and uniqueness to the content in a pleasing manner so visitors like what they see, and read it, and if people like what they see, then they end up becoming followers, and this was also part of DG's plan, get people interested, they follow along, they refer others, their friends, family, social, and if they like, then the process repeats, and some may call this "viral." So before you start going off, then just wait for the next ebook release.

If you want to follow freelance blog, then please feel free; we have roughly 7 categories; Blogging Tips would be for blogging related content; Business is for business-related content; The blog also has a section about "making money" If you live in the "digital" world, then we have a section for that too. Are you into SEO & SEM, no problem, we know a little bit about SEO. :) Our newest sections would be "startups" and the review category is for product & service reviews, and this could relate to anything. Some content has already been posted on the blog, and I know more content is planned for the future, maybe even this month if DG has enough time, so keep your eyes open, and if you have any great ideas, then please feel free to share them in the suggestion areas of the forum, and DG will look at him when time allows.

Yours Truly,
Digital Global℠
Could not have said it any better myself.
Sounds about right.
good job!