The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

How do you deal with insufficient power supply

Heatman

Credits
Most office or physical business requires electricity to run effectively and efficiently but when you are living in a country where there is incompetent power company, insufficient electricity supply and high electricity bill, how do you keep your business above cold deep waters? If you run on petrol, it's very expensive to rely on running your business on generator as a result of high cost of petrol with 2 litres of petrol here is at $1.50, how does one manage?

Kehsiba

Credits
I am having a solar powered inverter in my house which can provide supply for Gadgets, Television, Two Fan, Two-Lights. I can use my gadgets without any interruption.

Credits
I am having a solar powered inverter in my house which can provide supply for Gadgets, Television, Two Fan, Two-Lights. I can use my gadgets without any interruption.
I do not lose power that often, and the last time I did, then I was without power for a good 5 hours, and I also have a 5000 watt generator that probably needs some maintenance, and it is enough to run what I need, which is the refrigerator, lights, and the AC, and that is all I need in order just to get by for a few hours, losing power is not very comfortable, but the generator that I have could run half of my home if I hook everything up right, and it will run for 10-12 hours or until it runs out of gas.

Kehsiba

Credits
Nowadays the world is turning towards Solar Power So there won't be any power cut by the end of 2030 except maintenance. The generator will soon lose its value. Recently a Solar Power car which can be charged within 8 minutes has been introduced.

SeaGirl

Credits
Power back up are for this purpose. You need to spend some money and after that you can work smoothly without any interruptions.

KingSaini

Credits
Power back up are for this purpose. You need to spend some money and after that you can work smoothly without any interruptions.
In Asia Situation is not good about about power supply and having a good quality inverter is very much important.