The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How do you find out about newer money making opportunities?

Gabbar

Credits
I think daily newer websites launch and give us opportunities to make money online but we all have different ways to know about different money making ways.

For me, I like to check the pay to post forums and most of the times they help me knowing about legit money making ways.

What about you? Please share.

anorona

Credits
I also rely on paid to post forums as it gives the best reviews for the new and old sites. I dont buy those reviews from other site or social media site because some of them are just using sweet words to get you as their referrals even without them proving that the site is legit.

Kei

Credits
I tend to also look through paid to post forums. Those are the places where you can get First hand information about sites because it is the members who work in those sites that share their personal experiences. You can even ask for clarification on certain things you don't understand.

D

Deleted member 108

I do the same thing. I always check the reviews on each forum site I am on to see if the site or app is legit or just scam.

Unfortunately, I have tried where I signed up for a site through a forum site where the site turned out to be a scam. Now, I only join a site or an app if I have seen a proof of payment from it.

Kei

Credits
I do the same thing. I always check the reviews on each forum site I am on to see if the site or app is legit or just scam.

Unfortunately, I have tried where I signed up for a site through a forum site where the site turned out to be a scam. Now, I only join a site or an app if I have seen a proof of payment from it.
We can only refer to forums for current information. I bet they had no idea it was going to turn into scam else they'd have stated it. No one really knows when some sites turn into scam except for little red flags here and there that tells you to bounce. I've also joined a site from forums that turned out to be scam. This was updated on the forum and no one else fell victim.

Gabbar

Credits
I think the best part about pay to post forums is that we can even ask the members who are working on those websites, there experience and more insights and these can help us make decisions whether to join or not and in return we can help them by joining from their referral like I joined from Ahmedo referral link.

anorona

Credits

payment proof is really an important factor, however, sometimes is not also an assurance
that the site will never turn into a scam. One example is investment sites or hyip site. They usually pay at first to attract people to join, pioneer member get the benefits but then after a month or even just a week, they will turn into a scam site and run with the members investments.

earnmaster

Credits
i generally search google with "earning online" and see the results. visits those links and see for myself. there is always a risk with online earning but these have paid me a lot.

Junrose123

Credits
Most of the time I stick to the reviews of some paid to post site because they really give the honest and accurate reviews on a certain site that I like to join. I like to check the legitimacy and background if some new sites are existing in the web.

Kei

Credits
Another thing is that once the forums are active with members, you are sure to get very frequent updates perhaps everyday unlike with sites and blog. If you are going to write an article about a site, forums can serve as another source of concrete information for you.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right, in a forum you can find the latest updates and reviews on a certain site that you wishes to join. Another thing is that, forum members are very kind and friendly to cater all your questions regarding to a certain site. They would answer all your queries in an instant.

Gabbar

Credits
I think you mean pay to post Forums and all pay to post Forums do help a lot buy providing us correct information related to newer and legit ways to make money.

arunima25

Credits
One of my friend introduced me to Forum Coin. Before that my work and exposure was limited to only writing articles. Once on Forum Coin, I came to know of man avenues. I have limited myself to MyLot, Forum Coin and Digital Global and a very few survey sites. There are more options that are legit but I would restrict myself so that I can do justice to my article writing.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
I think you mean pay to post Forums and all pay to post Forums do help a lot buy providing us correct information related to newer and legit ways to make money.
I cannot say this for every forum. I named those two forums because there the administration is really active and point out whether the site is legit or not.

Kei

Credits
One of my friend introduced me to Forum Coin. Before that my work and exposure was limited to only writing articles. Once on Forum Coin, I came to know of man avenues. I have limited myself to MyLot, Forum Coin and Digital Global and a very few survey sites. There are more options that are legit but I would restrict myself so that I can do justice to my article writing.
That's a very good decision. It is one thing to have so many tools and it is another thing to know how to use them to your advantage so as to get the best out of them.

I used to have so much on my plate. I would join multiple sites but I realized later that I wasn't giving my best to all of them. So now I've restricted myself to the ones that suit me the most.

Junrose123

Credits
Newer money making sites are sometimes doubtful since you are not sure whether it would stay for a longer period of time or would just scammed you later on. I do not give my full trust on new sites especially those that has negative reviews. I still trust those old sites that I have especially those that are well paying.

anorona

Credits
Another source where I am getting information about online sites is from a youtuber here in my country. He is also giving reviews and tips on how to earn better on a particular site or apps. I find it very helpful because all the sites that he shares are working for my country and been tested personally by him.

Gabbar

Credits
I cannot say this for every forum. I named those two forums because there the administration is really active and point out whether the site is legit or not.
I think even Money Gold Forum or Dollar wise forum wasn't bad as they both has members from the main forums FC and BMF and they were also posting about legit ways to make money.