The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How do you stay motivated?

Meryemm

Credits
Earning online is not easy at all. I think all of us started with paid-to-click websites where we'd have to click on ads and we'll get a few cents in return. I don't even consider that as earning but when you start earning these small numbers, you might get discouraged and feel sad and think you'll never be able to make a good amount of money online. There are a lot of other low-paying jobs and they're popular because everybody can do these tasks.
I sometimes feel I'm not making enough and that makes me think of quitting, or at least not posting or doing anything that day. Can you share with us how you stay motivated to work every day?

Credits
Earning online is not easy at all. I think all of us started with paid-to-click websites where we'd have to click on ads and we'll get a few cents in return. I don't even consider that as earning but when you start earning these small numbers, you might get discouraged and feel sad and think you'll never be able to make a good amount of money online. There are a lot of other low-paying jobs and they're popular because everybody can do these tasks.
I sometimes feel I'm not making enough and that makes me think of quitting, or at least not posting or doing anything that day. Can you share with us how you stay motivated to work every day?
Difficult, I think people simply give up too easily, and sometimes you may want to give up, even if it is a job you do not like, how can anyone stay motivated in a job they have to go to every single day that they hate? Make the best of it, and keep on going, so you are either going to do that, or you are simply going to give up moving place to place and never really being happy in life.

D

Deleted member 62

Working daily isn't easy not just online even offline but you must have a goal or goals to accomplished to be able to stay motivated, I just focus on the goal I need to accomplished for a period and strive to make it happen, this helps me stay motivated.undefinedundefinedYou can set a goal to achieve and you will surprise at how that can keep you going against all odds.

Gabbar

Credits
It's not easy to stay motivated and work and earn from our websites but we need to keep going and motivation is a inner thing.

Junrose123

Credits
I think I am motivated to work online due to some financial needs which serve as my motivational factor. If there is something that push me to work hard, it is the feeling of acquiring some extra income for some important reasons.

Gabbar

Credits
Money is the biggest motivation that is what keeps me motivated most of the time, although there are time when I feel dizzy and lethargic and don't wanna do anything but its common as we are humans.

johnywalker

Credits
As long as you are using it for fun and entertainment, you will remain motivated. However, once you begin to use it as a compulsion, you will begin to think as a burden. I work online but making money is not my main concern. I am happy with hat ever I make because I have a full time job to support me, therefore I am always motivated to work online. If online work was my main profession, I would be guided by a compulsion to make more money and this would make me very frustrated.

a_jerobon

Credits
I also feel like giving up sometimes because I get tired of posting so much and earning a little. I try my best to motivate myself some days by just thinking of how much I will be teaching myself new ways to earn and actually earning online. I also like to do things that I love doing like writing so that I don't get tired of doing something just because I don't like doing it.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes it is very tiring to post to different sites at some time but we end up earning less which is the sad reality of some forums. I sometimes feel tired but because I have the need to earn more money I am just motivated to do it on my own.

aanya

Credits
I take a break.. Breaks are necessary to stay motivated in offline or online jobs.. So, I had recently had taken a break.. It helps in coming back with new fresh energy..

moh254

Credits
Mostly I am motivated by earnings I get from online. At times I feel like quitting but the fact that each end month am guaranteed something makes me want work harder.

chameli

Credits
If you enjoy your work, you will always remain motivated. I work as a teacher. I have to attend five classes, one hour each. I stand 5 hours speaking. This kind be very tiring and frustrating, yet I enjoy my work and I am always motivated. How much you earn also can be a great motivation factor. That's the reason what I am active here.

anorona

Credits
You have to focus on your goals, and keep choosing the site where you can enjoy working regardless of how much you can earn from it. It will keep you motivated if the site gives happiness to you.

A K Rao

Credits
I think if the things are going in our favor we always get motivated. There are two things which are important to work successfully online to earn money. The ease with which you work or friendly working conditions and the fairly good remuneration for the time we spend.

If I feel that I am not finding it easy to work on a site then , I carefully analyze the reason for that and work on that. Yes, if I feel that I am getting fairly good earnings for my time, then I am always motivated and like to work on the sites.

Junrose123

Credits
You have to focus on your goals, and keep choosing the site where you can enjoy working regardless of how much you can earn from it. It will keep you motivated if the site gives happiness to you.
Yes that is really true, for me I mainly prioritize some sites that give me much earnings so that I will stay motivated for the day.

Gabbar

Credits
If you enjoy your work, you will always remain motivated. I work as a teacher. I have to attend five classes, one hour each. I stand 5 hours speaking. This kind be very tiring and frustrating, yet I enjoy my work and I am always motivated. How much you earn also can be a great motivation factor. That's the reason what I am active here.
That's pretty nice that you enjoy your work and that make you feel satisfied and it's important to enjoy work to stay motivated.

anorona

Credits
Yes that is really true, for me I mainly prioritize some sites that give me much earnings so that I will stay motivated for the day.

it is important that we like the site that we are working in. If not, it be more tiring and most of the time we will feel like we are just forcing ourselves to work, or mainly for the earnings.