The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How do you withdraw your bitcoins

chameli

Credits
When have to withdraw bitcoins and use it like fiat currency, I deposit bitcoins on my skrill account. I than transfer skrill funds to my mobile wallet. The transaction is complete within less than one hour. How do you withdraw your bitcoins?

chameli

Credits
You can buy bitcoins in various ways, for instance
cards: you can your card to buy bitcoins. This service is available on many sites
localbitcoins: you cna use this site to find bitcoin sellers in your area and buy bitcoins from the seller.
Paypal: you can use third party services like virowx, paxful etc to buy bitcoins with paypal.

cinderella

Credits
There was a time when I became active in Bitcoin activities. But during that time, there are faucets which gave some satoshis every visit. There are also other sites which pay through Bitcoins. Technically, I didn't buy Bitcoins, I mean I earned most of it. However, as my offline work became demanding of my time, I dropped my Bitcoin activities though I still earn because of affiliate referrals which I gained during the time I was still active. I am thinking of returning to this activity especially that I can my referrals are starting to be active again.

Regarding buying Bitcoin with Paypal, this is the first time I heard of it. This is a very useful information which can be shared with other individuals who are active in Bitcoin transactions.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we can trade in bitcoins with any website dealing in forex as well but most important thing is patience as we cannot expect to earn more overnight so try to be patient and we can do well.

D

Deleted member 108

I don't withdraw bitcoins but I'm on an earning site where you can earn bitcoins. I don't really know which wallet to use. Can you share which bitcoin wallet you are using?

anorona

Credits
I am using coins.ph to withdraw some of my earnings on faucet before, but to avoid high fees, sometimes I will transfer it first on my faucehub wallet then from faucethub to my coins.ph acccount. From coins.ph I can easily convert my btc to our local currency, so it is more convenient to store it there.

anorona

Credits
Here in my country we can easily do that in an app called coins.ph. There is just 5.5% fee for every btc bought but conversion from btc to our local currency is free. Good thing about using coins.ph is that they also offer charts where yo can look after the price of btc.

ahmedo24

Credits
I work with sites that reward in bitcoin, whenever I hit the minimum threshold , I place a withdrawal request to the admin using my bitcoin wallet address, once the coin is sent to my wallet, I contact the local Crypto currencies exchanger in my country to exchange it to my local currency because my country doesn't support withdrawal of bitcoin directly to my local bank.

Junrose123

Credits
I am using coins.ph to withdraw some of my earnings on faucet before, but to avoid high fees, sometimes I will transfer it first on my faucehub wallet then from faucethub to my coins.ph acccount. From coins.ph I can easily convert my btc to our local currency, so it is more convenient to store it there.
Yes that is right, I am also using my coins.ph account in withdrawing my bitcoins from other sites. I find it more convenient and reliable in terms of its services. It is one of the leading sites in storing and withdrawing bitcoins in my country.

Kei

Credits
When have to withdraw bitcoins and use it like fiat currency, I deposit bitcoins on my skrill account. I than transfer skrill funds to my mobile wallet. The transaction is complete within less than one hour. How do you withdraw your bitcoins?
I'd like to know how exactly. Does skrill allow you to transfer from any wallet like blockchain? When you say you transfer from skrill to your mobile wallet, are talking wallet for local currency?

ahmedo24

Credits
I'd like to know how exactly. Does skrill allow you to transfer from any wallet like blockchain? When you say you transfer from skrill to your mobile wallet, are talking wallet for local currency?
I think this is possible for every Skrill users, I tried it yesterday but I couldn't ascertain that because I was not having funds on my Skrill account. You can make a deposit to your wallet via Skrill, the option are there.

Kei

Credits
I think this is possible for every Skrill users, I tried it yesterday but I couldn't ascertain that because I was not having funds on my Skrill account. You can make a deposit to your wallet via Skrill, the option are there.
I'm talking about the reverse. At least that's what I got from the thread. I'm asking about how I can withdraw bitcoin using my skrill account. I just signed up for skrill to I'm not conclversant.

Thakur

Credits
Blockchain is the best method. Its fees is very less and highly secured. I am saving my earnings and withdraw when value of crypto currecy increase to a new high.

ahmedo24

Credits
It a very reliable Wallet and the fee only go higher when the network is overloaded but the transactions are very fast, don't wait for it to get too high before you sell it off because the price is volatile.

Kei

Credits
Ever since I started using cryptocurrency, blockchain has been my number one wallet. It is easy, safe, fast and secured. I like the fact that you can exchange bitcoins for ethereum and vice versa. I'm looking forward to seeing doge on there too.

Kehsiba

Credits
You can withdraw bitcoin to your Bank account directly if you are living in Bitcoin accepted countries. If Bitcoin is not yet accepted in your country, you can use Online Bitcoin exchangers but they charge some commission for exchange.

Kei

Credits
You can withdraw bitcoin to your Bank account directly if you are living in Bitcoin accepted countries. If Bitcoin is not yet accepted in your country, you can use Online Bitcoin exchangers but they charge some commission for exchange.
Right. People who are into bitcoins from non bitcoin supported countries always have to go through the stress of using online exchangers. They come at a fee and you need to be very careful not to get scammed.

ahmedo24

Credits
@Kei, it is true that you can exchange bitcoin to ethereum or bitcoin cash as the case may be but it must be above $50 or more for you to do that with blockchain, I tried to swap $26 worth of ETH to BTC but was unable until I sent it to my coinomi wallet before I was able to swap it

Kehsiba

Credits
@Kei, it is true that you can exchange bitcoin to ethereum or bitcoin cash as the case may be but it must be above $50 or more for you to do that with blockchain, I tried to swap $26 worth of ETH to BTC but was unable until I sent it to my coinomi wallet before I was able to swap it
Do you know any legit ways to earn a bitcoin? Can you please share any trusted sites? Today only I opened a blockchain wallet.