Register
Join
+ 108 more

How does PayPal protect your data ?

Is it helpful?

• Total voters

Soubhagya2018

Credits
I am pretty sure , they maintain technical , physical, and administrative security measure designed to provide response protection data against loss , Misuse , unauthorized access , disclosure , and alteration . The security masures included firewalls , data encryption, physical access control to there data centre, and information access information access authorisation control .
While they are dedicated to secure there system and service .
They are not responsible for protecting any personal data that they share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorised.

arunima25

Credits
They have to be responsible with the data security. If they are found at fault with data security, they will loose hold of their market as users join them with a trust that can not be compromised. They have to be highly alert about data security.

arunima25

Credits
PayPal is very popular but I'm yet to have my account with them. I checked the website of PayPal and they a reliable and providing services in most countries.
You need to have an account with them if you are serious abut online earning. They are very popular and most of the online sites pay trough Paypal.

Gabbar

Credits
PayPal is doing pretty well actually, I have seen buyers and sellers get 100 % protection from it and its quite secure as well. Never heard that they sell any sort of information.

arunima25

Credits
Though I have personally never used PayPal for buying and selling. I have only used it for getting paid from sites. Neither have I ever transferred money to anyone using it. But I have heard people doing it with ease there. No one has ever faced any issue so far with Data protection. It is trustworthy and that is why surviving in market for more than a decade now.

Gabbar

Credits
We cannot transfer our earnings through to PayPal being in India and having a limited PayPal but we can send money and shop through the linked debit or credit card. Personally I have no experience as well.

arunima25

Credits
We cannot transfer our earnings through to PayPal being in India and having a limited PayPal but we can send money and shop through the linked debit or credit card. Personally I have no experience as well.
We are not able to accumulate our money in PayPal in India. It automatically gets transferred in to our bank account. I have not linked my cards to it so far. It is better to get it in bank and then use the fund. Anyway our cards are linked to our bank accounts.

Junrose123

Credits
I have trust on PayPal that they will protect the privacy of my data from any individuals that would have some interest over it. I believe that PayPal is doing its best to maintain the security and realibility of its service.

Gabbar

Credits
We are not able to accumulate our money in PayPal in India. It automatically gets transferred in to our bank account. I have not linked my cards to it so far. It is better to get it in bank and then use the fund. Anyway our cards are linked to our bank accounts.
So you have added only bank account and not the debit or credit card? I have added both and sometimes it can help me paying with it.

Junrose123

Credits
It is really a must to add a either a debit or credit card if possible so that we can make use of our PayPal account. It will be useful so that we can be able to send payments from other people.

Credits
PayPal is really effective when it comes to security. Our data and information is always very safe with them.it always very reliable and we can also have our cash safe and reliable too.

Junrose123

Credits
I am confident at PayPal since it is already tested for how many years. I like the fact that it is widely available even in Asian countries which makes my online earnings easier.

johnywalker

Credits
If you are a buyer paypal can be your best friend because paypal favors buyers and sometime give them 100 percent refund. If you are a seller, you might lose your money when some stupid claims refund. paypal is the most secured payment processor.

Junrose123

Credits
PayPal really works fine for me and I had never known any issues with it I think it is very serious in giving its customer total protection from fraud an other illegal activities.

chameli

Credits
paypal is not only the most used payment processor but also most secured payment processor. In 2016 paypal disqualified numerous HYIP programs from accepting investment via paypal. Since then paypal payment has been a general standard for people willing to invest. When they see paypal is accepted, they will trust the site.