The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

How Fast Is Your Internet Speed?

Credits
I'm from the Philippines and my current speed for Wifi and Data via SPEEDTEST by Ookla are:

PLDT Broadband WiFi
Download: 22.3 Mbps
Upload: 33.7 Mbps

Globe Telecom Data
Download: 5.1 Mbps
Upload: 0.8

Test done 3:35 pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
The image does not really say a lot, and also says I use HughesNet, which is somewhat confusing, as I use DishNet, I guess DishNet gets their data plans through HughesNet, and if this is the case, no wonder I have problems, maybe I should cut out the middleman, and use HughesNet.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/7249379907.png

1524417541081.png

I miss living in the city where I would have access to cable which I had unlimited data and TV for around $100 month, however, when you have zero internet options out in the country, then you are forced to go with some type of barbaric dish internet service, and once you have reached your data limited, then they throttle your internet speed down to nothing, and watching youtube videos is down right pointless as the speed is so slow that the video continues to get interruptions, and it is not worth trying to watching any kind of videos when I am online.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 34

I'd like to post my speed too :). I have an Unlimited Fiber Plan from PLDT for $40. This is from Speedtest by Ookla.

Gabbar

Credits
My Internet speed isn't that good and sometimes I feel really bad for it. I would love to have a very good connection but that would cost a lot more and even it may not work as I always face these issues when ever I am working in my Bedroom.

A K Rao

Credits
I am using the hotspot of my Tablet and according to the speed test by Ookla

Screenshot_2018-12-28 Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png

I am quite satisfied with the speeds. Both upload and down load speeds!

Gabbar

Credits
I am not satisfied but I am not complaining. Whatever I am doing on Internet is free and I am not paying for it so I am feeling satisfied with just a bit low speed but it happens only at a few intervals and other then that I get decent speed.

a_jerobon

Credits
I am not satisfied but I am not complaining. Whatever I am doing on Internet is free and I am not paying for it so I am feeling satisfied with just a bit low speed but it happens only at a few intervals and other then that I get decent speed.
My internet speed is not so good too. It can be so bad sometimes and I cannot access the internet but since all that I do online is free, I am always so patient with it.

overcast

Credits
I have around like 512kbps. I think on that point, I may have to upgrade my internet connection. And see if I can manage to have proper connection to take care of the downloads. And often I have streaming going on my phone and the desktop. It can be troublesome to have slow connection some of the time.

Gabbar

Credits
My Internet speed is quite decent and I am fine with it but sometimes I face issues and it can be due to congestion in the network or signal strength but this can be sorted out if we can get a high speed connection and for that we need to pay some extra.